Flightplan EPKT - EICK

Users Local time
Today 6:06 PM
Hello.

I need help. In June I was in Rome flying with Airbus A320 WizzAir. I know that the plane, which flew to and from Rome, next fly to Cork in Ireland. I need help here, I wanted to fly from Katowice Pyrzowice (EPKT) to Cork (EICK), but I can't find nowhere flightplan. I was looking at routefinder and vroute. Routefinder claims that can't find the correct route between designated airports. Vroute found a route, but said that it is outdated. The route, which I found is: VEBEX M992 OKTAS UT738 LASIS UL986 DLE UL980 LAM UL179 CPT UL9 STU UL175 BANBA L175 VAPAL. Can anyone give me a current route or valid this one I wrote. I use AIRAC 1105. Thanks in advance.

This took a while to figure out due to EPKT not having published DPs currently, but here's a route that validates against the current AIRAC (1108):
MOKOS DCT JED UL981 CZE UL980 SUI UZ20 MAG UL986 DLE UL980 RKN UP20 GORLO UL980 LAM UL179 CPT UL9 BASET UL18 DIKAS UP4 EVRIN DCT ELTIG

I've edited it in vroute, and it should also appear there after moderator review. Enjoy :)

Svilen Vassilev said:
This took a while to figure out due to EPKT not having published DPs currently, but here's a route that validates against the current AIRAC (1108):
MOKOS DCT JED UL981 CZE UL980 SUI UZ20 MAG UL986 DLE UL980 RKN UP20 GORLO UL980 LAM UL179 CPT UL9 BASET UL18 DIKAS UP4 EVRIN DCT ELTIG

I've edited it in vroute, and it should also appear there after moderator review. Enjoy :)

Hi

thanks Svilen. Maybe it's silly question, but can I reverse written route to fly back from EICK to EPKT. I mean ELTIG DCT EVRIN UP4 DIKAS UL18 BASET UL9 CPT UL179 LAM UL980 GORLO UP20 RKN UL980 DLE UL986 MAG UZ20 SUI UL980 CZE UL981 JED DCT MOKOS or there is something different?

Hello Rafal,

You can not use the same route back to EPKT!

From Rote Planner without SID & STAR you can use the following route:
EICK DCT EVRIN UL607 INLAK UL179 CPT UQ295 BPK UM185 CLN UL620 ARNEM UP147 RKN UL980 DLE UL986 SUDOL DCT EPKT

Regards,
Tibor

Indeed, Tibor is correct, simple reversal is not acceptable and the reasons being that:

a) You need to have valid entry / exit points for the TMAs - these are the terminal areas, the airspace around bigger airports. To ensure smooth traffic flows of arrivals and departures certain waypoints are designated and used in each TMA as entry points for the airspace and others as exit points. Quite frequently entry and exit points are different within the TMA. Normally the entry waypoints are the beginnings of STAR routes and the exit points are the termination fixes of SIDs. Hence in some (but not all) cases you can't enter a TNA via the same waypoint you used for exiting.

b) Some airways are uni-directional, they allow you to move only in one direction and not in the opposite. If such airways are used within the flight plan, that's an additional reason a reversal won't work.

With regards to the route Tibor posted, I would only recommend adding ELTIG at the beginning which is valid exit fix for EICK and there's a published departure for it, and BANET at the end, which looks like a valid entry fix for EPKT, judging by the published chart of arrivals. So the entire route should look like:
ELTIG DCT EVRIN UL607 INLAK UL179 CPT UQ295 BPK UM185 CLN UL620 ARNEM UP147 RKN UL980 DLE UL986 SUDOL DCT BANET

This routing passes the validation against current AIRAC.

Accordingly to RAD information:

the points for EPKT are:

Departure:
BANET/LUPUX/MOKOS/MYSKO/ORSOX/SUDOL

Arrival:
BAREX/KTC

Additionally if you plan your trip in Poland, and you prepare a VATSIM flight, you can benefit from NOTAM:
EPWW A0016/11 ALL CONDITIONAL ROUTES (CDR) ARE AVAILABLE FOR FLIGHT PLANNING PURPOSES.
Which means that you can use all conditional routes as well as normal routes.

Regards.

Back
Top Bottom