Melbourne australia,Cairns Australia

Users Local time
Today 4:10 PM
Hi Would it be possible to have some routes fro International airport ymml and ybcs . I don't actually fly that much to Sydney since I bought Melbourne and Cairns from rbx very nice will popst a picture looks very real. It would be for 747 .I think there are real flight from Cairns to Japan and few from YMML to Fact . I uselually flight from Fajs to YMML as it is good on time take off from Fajs mostly time there is somebody controling centre FAJS and next day Melbourne bik takes me all the way to runway . Cape Town is usually abonded don't know way. Only trouble Is with FAJS the lower payload because of high altitude airport ,but has longer RW . I could only do with 747 About 60000 lb payload and 280000 lb fuel
Payload included pax and People. Dont know if real airliner would make any money its about only 250 people max.Cheers Petr :think:

Petr Sach said:
Hi Would it be possible to have some routes fro International airport ymml and ybcs . I don't actually fly that much to Sydney since I bought Melbourne and Cairns from rbx very nice will popst a picture looks very real. It would be for 747 .I think there are real flight from Cairns to Japan and few from YMML to Fact . I uselually flight from Fajs to YMML as it is good on time take off from Fajs mostly time there is somebody controling centre FAJS and next day Melbourne bik takes me all the way to runway . Cape Town is usually abonded don't know way. Only trouble Is with FAJS the lower payload because of high altitude airport ,but has longer RW . I could only do with 747 About 60000 lb payload and 280000 lb fuel
Payload included pax and People. Dont know if real airliner would make any money its about only 250 people max.Cheers Petr :think:

Yes, it's possible, but will take some days. Meanwhile you can use the Charter Flight funtion.

Thanks very much Already did couple of flights look forward the weekand to do some longer flying .
Thanks again Petr :hi:

Back
Top Bottom