Use another design of the aircraft

Users Local time
Today 9:06 AM
I have the default X-Plane B777-200, but in the repaint page, there is not such support. I want to ask whether or not can I use it to fly for Air- Child. Can I fly it without the repaint?

I also wanted to fly the A340 in the x-planepaintshop, however, it is not supported in the repaint, Also, can I use it to fly for Air-child?

Hello Chris , yes of course you can . No you don't have to have the Airchild repaints installed on your aircraft to fly for Airchild. Happy flying.

Blue sky always

Hi, like David says, no problem.

Actually, the flight reporting system doesn't register the flown repaint at all. I often fly other repaints because I like some variation. Being a re-painter myself it would be pointless if I couldn't fly my own creations. I just think of them as .

Don't forget to (for us).

Chris Lam said:
I have the default X-Plane B777-200, but in the repaint page, there is not such support. I want to ask whether or not can I use it to fly for Air- Child. Can I fly it without the repaint?

I also wanted to fly the A340 in the x-planepaintshop, however, it is not supported in the repaint, Also, can I use it to fly for Air-child?

Hi Chris,
in the X-Plane repaint section you find repaints for the RAMZZESS B777-200 and for the PETER HAGER Airbus A340-300. I think repainters are doing the hard work only for add ons which are worth to do it. Ramzzess planes are excellent with very deep systems and very good graphic. Peters Hagers planes have bit less system depth but very good flight dynamics. The A340-300 is a long time on the market. I do not know if he uses his plugin for this plane - if yes - the flight dynamics, the FBW system is great and you can use the UFMC by Javier Cortez if you want to have deeper FMC systems.
Cheers Tom

Back
Top Bottom