Interesting facts on how to flip over a 737 ...

Peter Schindler

Founder
Users Local time
Today 7:44 PM
In case you didn't see this in the news already - an incident at Japan's ANA beginning of september involved a cockpit door knob, a rudder trim knob and an FO who's probably looking for a new job, now ...
Could have ended much worse :eek:
Some more facts here:

... and btw: the plane plunged nineteen hundred meters, not nineteen thousand, as stated :lol:

[youtube]PSGBAs412Lw[/youtube]

..so stupid... :wonder: I fly on Saturday to Dubai with my Children and my Wife, i hope this Pilots are much better.

I know it says the images are taken from the black box, but I find it very hard to believe those angles actually happened.

It also says the passengers were pressed into their seat? erm, the plane was 'allegedly' nearly upside down, they would all have been head butting the ceiling of the plane.

The aircraft tipped more than 130 degrees to the left at one point, but the darkness outside meant many of those on board did not realise the craft had almost flipped over.

again, you suddenly have your head pointing downwards rather than upwards, and just because it is dark, you don't realise :think: :roll:

I'm surprised it didn't break up... despite the error.. nice job regaining control and landing...:)

Watch Greatest Planes series about 747, there is in one place comment about absolutely safe "0 g" boeing 747 barrel roll :)

Back
Top Bottom