Bush flyers

Peter Schindler

Founder
Users Local time
Today 4:59 PM
After Nov 4 I was hoping not to have to use the word "Bush" anymore ... nevermind, here's some screenshots of 2 very nice bushflying planes, repainted by Josef Rotter again. With these we introduce this forum section dedicated to screenshots, RL pictures or artwork. Would be nice to see some of your own pics.

To include pics, upload them to a webspace of your liking and place a link using the :img: tags
One rule: don't exceed a width of 600 px please.
:thx:

Real Air Scout:
scout4.jpg

scout3.jpg

scout2.jpg

even the car is in company colors ;)
scout1.jpg

Maule M7-260:
maule1.jpg

maule2.jpg

maule3.jpg

Josef also painted a Carenado Cessna 206 and a Piper Super Cub of which I have no screenshots.
Maybe Josef will post some himself.

Some notes about bush flying: We will include this to the booking system at a later time. Basically it will work like the charter flights but some aspects (like round trips, for example) differ from charters. Therefor the charter module has to be extended.
I will, however, upload Josef's textures one of these days, so you can use them for fun trips if you like.

Very nice pictures, and you try to tell me that your pc can only just run flight sim. With pictures so smooth like that, I'm doubting you :p

My planes are more 'jaggered' than that with aircraft set on ultra high and the AA on 8 :(

Oh, those screenshots are also made by Josef. I just scaled and photoshopped them (slightly) ;)
Anyway, I can say that AA on my PC is even a little better than Josef's :giggle:
Now let's see some of your jaggered stuff :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom