She thought that I was tucked
up in my bedroom fast asleep.
Then, I saw Mummy tickle Santa Claus
Underneath his beard so snowy white;
Oh, what a laugh it would have been
If Daddy had only seen
Mummy kissing Santa Claus last night.

Hope you have bought all presents yet :!:

I hope you have already sent letters to santa :)
I sent a letter, and a reminder mail this morning(just to be sure)with link: :lol:

Santa Claus is already passed for me in march.
He gave me an incredible hyper powered computer (2600€). :yes:
I don't believe he'll pass again on December 25 :no:
Or may be just with chocolates....

Cheers
Pierre ;)

I'm curious too...

I provided a link with the system i want to buy, but this is the basic configuration for 1255$, it's Intel Core i7 980 Extreme and it comes over clocked to 4 GHz. You can choose another configuration, i'm prety sure that my configuration will cost as well as yours :yes:
Basic configuration is more than enough for FSX, but I kept in mind there is more flight simulators to come in the near future. Currently I use more FS9 becouse off better performance, I have only 2,53@ CPU

This:

Intel I7 x990 oc @ 4.5Mhz, 12 Go DDR3 Corsair Vengeance, CG EVGA 570GTX 1280Mo, 1HD SSD Crucial 300 128Go, Windows 7 Integral x64, 1HD 1To Samsung to FSX and addons, 1DD 1To Samsung, Power supply 1000w 2 screens 24" LG, case ANTEC twelve hundred, CPU Cooler NOCTUA NH-U12P SE2, 2 DVD reader/burner LG + Asus.

Cheers
Pierre

Andrew Williams said:
Pierre Chassang said:
He gave me an incredible hyper powered computer (2600€). :yes:

:-o What system do you have for that :-o

How ever - I believe that you won't get something from Santa for a couple of years....

Pierre Chassang said:
This:

Intel I7 x990 oc @ 4.5Mhz, 12 Go DDR3 Corsair Vengeance, CG EVGA 570GTX 1280Mo, 1HD SSD Crucial 300 128Go, Windows 7 Integral x64, 1HD 1To Samsung to FSX and addons, 1DD 1To Samsung, Power supply 1000w 2 screens 24" LG, case ANTEC twelve hundred, CPU Cooler NOCTUA NH-U12P SE2, 2 DVD reader/burner LG + Asus.

Cheers
Pierre

Nice stuff Pierre :up:

Oliver Pohl said:
How ever - I believe that you won't get something from Santa for a couple of years....

I haven't been that bad have I? :'(

I should not see Santa Claus before 2040.... :rofl:

Pierre ;)

Back
Top Bottom