Aerowinx PSX 747

Users Local time
Today 8:26 PM
Hey guys,

Not sure if this has been posted before but, for all those 747 drivers, there's a remake of the old PS1 747 sim by Hardy Heinlin.

Video can be found here

Screen shots can be found here

I've been following it for a few weeks now and it looks pretty good! It replicates the entire 747-400 and cargo variant systems even down to the circuit breakers and as far as I understand, it can be used FSX, Prepar3d and X-Plane as scenery generators on a separate PC and can be networked on multi pc's to create a virtual flight deck. There are discussions about making it also work with FS9 if enough people request it.

If the Sim is run on another networked PC, you'll probably be able to get maximum performance and frame rates out of your FSX, Prepar3d or X-Plane set up if all it has to do is generate scenery and not any complex add-ons that kill frame rates.... or at least I hope so! It also works with MAC and Linux based operating systems.

Check out the website and forum for more info. Personally, I've been waiting for a product like this for ages... Just wish someone would do a 777 version!

Jermaine.

Back
Top Bottom