Request for B777-300R in Charterfleet

Anothere great name could be Nana Mouskouri. Beneath her work as a singer she was in the Opposition against the Military dictatorship i greece and she worked for UNICEF.
Cheers Tom

Hi to all "Fat-Sheet-Rodeos" in the company ;) !

I have delivered the B-TEKU to VHHH and she is ready to go now, have nice flights with her.

Hanging in a Biz-Seat now and trying to catch some sleep :yawn: on my way back to Everett.

Tonight the next to be delivered is the CC-SSA to Santiago de Chile 8) .

Ciao, Tom

Great Thomas,

you are a "Fleißmeise" :rofl:

...and Julia is fighting with thunderstorms in the Caribbean sea...
[imgpop]http://s7.directupload.net/images/140830/94blzx9m.jpg[/imgpop]

Aha, the 300 has a weather display - does she have a HUD to? What makes her so special compared to the 200?
Cheers Tom

...no Tom, the Weather radar now in all planes 200LR,F and 300ER.
Its coming with the Service Pack 1 but, it just working with ASN.
See there:

Frank Kunath said:
...no Tom, the Weather radar now in all planes 200LR,F and 300ER.
Its coming with the Service Pack 1 but, it just working with ASN.
See there:

Only with active sky - what is this for a stupid solution??? Does everybody like ASN? Me not I am a very happy user with OPUS which works perfectly and with view shortcuts (so no need for EZDOK anymore). I think there is no way to run ASN and OPUS …. this does not make sense ….
Tom

Yes Tom, just with Active Sky Next. Its an endless theather in Avsim Forum, but its PMDG. :devil:
I use ASN and its works fine for me.

Hi Guys!

The CC-SSA is now delivered to Santiago and ready for service, have fun with her!

And i am heading backcourse to Everett to transfer the last bird, the ZS-YCC, to her hub in Capetown.
I will have to split this trip with a stopover in New York.
First one, these 8870 great circle miles are way to much for the lady.
And second, the Capetown hub representatives, already in Everett to acquire the plane, want to have some fun on Broadway :yes: , when they are already in the States.

About Active Sky Next:
As far as i know, in the past PMDG developers denied to implement a weather radar, as long as the simulation of precipitation (not clouds!) is so unprecise and inaccurate in FSX (no matter if generic of by weather addons).

But now, with a former PMDG developer defected to HiFi Simulation, it seems that they now had somebody there to discuss about the additional workload to simulate something more real.

The result looks very fine in my opinion.
For the first time now, i can see a depiction of relevant weather conditions on my radar screen, that look similar to the pictures you know from these real world cockpit videos .
No comparison, for example, to this more "optical gimmick" on Majestics Dash8Q-400 (even if they, apart from this radar, seem to be very well able to develop a sophisticated simulation of that plane).

And don't you dare to fly into one of these red areas shown on your MFD now :? ! You will get into "real" trouble with ASN! Time to request offset headings from your VATSIM controller from now on :D !

The way the T7 is now interacting with Active Sky, seems very smart to me.
No more need to copy and paste a bunch of wind data to a wordpad file, copy this file into the depths of FSX directory, manually enter wind data of descend wayoints for a descend performance calculation - none of that!
Obtaining enroute wind information? Actualize your wind forcast after five hours of flight? What are the conditions at the alternates? Get your descend wind forecast? No matter - simply push the related "request" LSK on the FMS, and the T7 now ...
... well, i am not a real airline pilot ...
... but the T7 now seems to interact with ASN like the real world 777 is communicating with the automated weather modules of the real world airline companies via ACARS. As i mentioned, very smart.

Don't anybody get me wrong, everybody should use and enjoy the weather addon he wants. But i have my slight doubts if, in foreseeable future, any other developer will offer a weather addon with a such a touch of "real".
Just my two cents about this.

Greetings, Tom

Back
Top Bottom