New Restyling

A

ACH1516

Hello everyone, how about updating the website, the material, the routes, the aircraft. It seems that lately air child is left to itself. it would be nice a new restyling.

maybe finding new staff helpful and willing to work for air child. we need to grow and implement to the fullest and the most of this VA.

let me know what you think
;)

I must say I agree, I love ach but I think the flight briefing could have a lot done to it like other va's do

For example saving the top 5 or ten flight plans inputted by its users so you have a choice of routes. Also showing you what people are using with a rating system.

Also airport diagrams could be added to allow you to have quick easy charts for flights done by ach it would not take long to gather the charts could even have a user input for them and approved my staff.

Not so important but something I'd love to see is how much I've earned for UNICEF and or what the total week/month/year total is of ach.

Cheers just my 2 pence

Wes Runner said:
I must say I agree, I love ach but I think the flight briefing could have a lot done to it like other va's do.

Thnx for your input

- Idea here is as far as I see AirChild - you are free to be your own dispatcher - choose your own routes - departure AP - Arrival AP - planes - Flightplanning - nearly no restriction. This is what AirChild makes so unique

For example saving the top 5 or ten flight plans inputted by its users so you have a choice of routes. Also showing you what people are using with a rating system.

- If there are more then one company routes you can choose which one you want if you do the flight as charter and of course you can change the route as you want.

Also airport diagrams could be added to allow you to have quick easy charts for flights done by ach it would not take long to gather the charts could even have a user input for them and approved my staff.

- better use EFASS, including the moving map - this is great on ground while taxi.

Not so important but something I'd love to see is how much I've earned for UNICEF and or what the total week/month/year total is of ach.

- Peter shows every year how much we earned for UNICEF.

Cheers Tom

Cheers just my 2 pence

Love the enthusiasm to make AirChild a better site! Perhaps a list of links for the features that you want instead of changing the site would be more appropriate? For instance charts can be found at our partner VA that's listed on our home page. Detailed flight briefings / dispatch/route planning may be done using www.simbrief.com

Blue sky

Back
Top Bottom