First flight in ages! LOWW-LEGE

Users Local time
Today 3:17 PM
Dear fellow ACH Members,

Today I flew my first leg in years. Due to my hardware turning out defective, I didn't have any machine for flight simulation, and it wasn't until last month that I bought some parts to build my new rig. Unlucky as I am, my graphics card was defective too, so I thought I couldn't fly. Fortunately, I found a library that fixes X-Plane's OpenGL calls to be able to run on an integrated Intel integrated card.

So today I could finally fly my new CRJ-200 (by Javier Rollon), with the actual Javier Rollon plane (reg. OE-JRO). Gosh, that plane is so smooth! I flew it from LOWW (Vienna, Austria) to the airport closest to my hometown, LEGE, Girona, Spain): 639 miles of happiness!

My plan is to fly this beauty from Girona to La Coruña, then to Granada, then to Asturias, Valencia, Menorca, and then get it back to Vienna, its hub, for well-deserved maintenance.

Here are a couple screenshots:

Approx. 20 minutes out of Vienna. That was a gorgeous sunset!

The 30 people on board were still sleeping after such a smooth landing :). I hope they didn't realise i was a little bit right of the runway :p

Thank you for reading,

Enric - ACH0138

Back
Top Bottom