XACARS problem

Users Local time
Today 11:33 PM
Hi all,

I am new here and have completed 6 flights using XACARS. Unfortunately, I only have managed to send PIREPS for 4 of those flights as 2 of them would not let me send a PIREP at all (extremely frustrating).

At the end of the flight just now i went to VIEW PIREP and SEND as i normally would however the buttons were both greyed out. I could not do anything else with it. I started the recording as ACH1090 in LEMD and flew to EGLL. It would not let me stop the recording unless i just exited the XACARS programme.

Any idea what the issue is? Both times have been really random because I have logged flights using the same aircraft etc.

I don't really want to have to continue binning 25% of my flights here with ACH. Is there a more reliable tracker?

Sorry i'm not moaning at anyone, just a shame flying and losing over 3 hours with 2 PIREPS.

Hello Davey and welcome aboard. Sorry to hear you are having problems with xacars. Usually when we have problems with xacars its something simple that we have forgotten to do like the flt plan,starting the program before eng start,setting parking brake and eng shutdown etc. Since you have completed some flights successfully im assuming that this may be the case. I havent used xacars in a long time but if you go to our forum and type xacars in the search block im sure your answer will be there. it has been a recurring problem for those just starting. I use fskeepers which i like because of its features but its payware. fspassengers is also very good ,also payware. All programs have their own little quirks so i wouldnt say one was more reliable than the other. If you still havent found your answer after checking out our forum, please post back and we will see if we can figure it out. I hope this helps.

blue sky

Back
Top Bottom