Flying LJLJ

Users Local time
Today 8:01 AM
Yesterday I completed my first flight to LJLJ, I flew on ACH1729 using the 777.
Wonderful scenery and interesting approach, even if VoxATC wanted me to dive into a mountain, just clipped the trees to a hight of 700ft.

On the ground I was directed to a gate, at present I can't remember which, the point is, GSX did not recognise any gate as big enough for the 777, this could be because I use addon scenery.

Can anyone confirm that no gateor stand is actually big enough for the 777, also in vanilla FSX.
I
If it is the case, should we not consider changing the stop over between EDDK and RJAA to another than LJLJ?

Hi, I think reality always prevails for answering these questions; because that's what we simulate.

Searching a bit with indicates JAL 777 use LJLJ. I don't know if these flights are actually scheduled or incidental. But at least it shows it happens. I would say if you can't find a gate, I think our customers will be satisfied with a ride on the platform bus to their terminal.
[imgpop]http://img1.jetphotos.net:8080/img/5/3/1/8/46034_1414596813.jpg[/imgpop]

Greetz and merry Xmas etc.

I also found some pictures of the JAL 777 in LJLJ and as you rightly say, reality has a way to prevail. Example, my local airport is EKYT Aalborg, and they get a visit from an A340, about a handful of time a year, for charter flights. They park it on their taxiway, a logical solution for a charter flight. However in my opinion for a scheduled flight maybe not the most ideal solution.
Well my solution was to park at the assigned gate, 8 I now remember, and just ignore GSX, we do, after all, simulate how we can and want.

Sent from my C6903 Using ForumTouch for Android

Mads Gammelgård said:
I also found some pictures of the JAL 777 in LJLJ and as you rightly say, reality has a way to prevail. Example, my local airport is EKYT Aalborg, and they get a visit from an A340, about a handful of time a year, for charter flights. They park it on their taxiway, a logical solution for a charter flight. However in my opinion for a scheduled flight maybe not the most ideal solution.
Well my solution was to park at the assigned gate, 8 I now remember, and just ignore GSX, we do, after all, simulate how we can and want.

Sent from my C6903 Using ForumTouch for Android

If you want GSX look in the charts which gate is big enough for a heavy bird - then change the gate prefs in GSX, it works.
Tom

Hi all,
I believe It is line from OSAKA to LJUBLJANA , but I'm not 100%
As for LJLJ indeed we should connect more routes to it.

Back
Top Bottom