Status
Not open for further replies.

Norbert Woeller

Founder
Users Local time
Today 12:17 AM

May be you don't know about our one golden rule at Air-Child:

Respect each other! http://www.air-child.com/about_us.php

I know some people, man/man who educate children. I know women/women who educate children. They all love their children and the children love their dads or moms. (...and I also know some mixed couples who don't love or care for their children...)

Where are you? Will you tell us what is naturally?
-Natural is when a man loves a woman
-Natural is when a man loves a man
-Natural is when a woman loves a woman
All that is natural.

Sorry, but I'm so angry about your post.

Norbert

* name deleted on request

Additionally, we want to make it very clear that we will neither support nor tolerate any discrimination of any groups out of political or religious reasons or for their sexual orientation!

We'd be happy if everyone here would respect these simple rules. Thank you!

Peter

@******
Dude! Please! Live and let live! It's friggin' 2015! With 7.2 bn people on this beautiful world I'd think, we have more pressing matters than intolerance... maybe something like understanding, respect and love. Try it sometimes. PACE!

But because you plugged your LAN-cable male into the female connector of your router, its working. Thats naturally and only because thats naturally, you are here on this wonderful world.

I use WIFI! But seriously: I have a lot of respect for all the various believes and faiths out there. I am an atheist myself... my god is science if you will. So - yes. Male and female are required for a successful procreation in order to uphold the legacy of a species... namely "existing". But to boil down the existence of mankind to the mere task of procreating for survival is... well... short-sighted... nicely put.

We define ourselves - our species - by the achievements beyond this very narrow and (no offense) naive way of looking at things. The only "unnatural" thing I detect here, is the neglect of the colourful spectrum of cultural and sociological existence our species is capable of. To deny gay couples the right of "naturalism" by saying just opposite-sex couples are capable of having children... THAT IS infact unnatural. It's like in the arts: when the artist says "this is art" - it is. When gay couples are happy with who they are, it is natural. This, my friend, is evolution and nature... and that's perfectly natural... even without lan-cables.

Be happy for the kids, that UNICEF went down the Gendermainstreaming road... it's good for children to live in a harmonious environment... be it in the "classical" or modern way. Two moms or two dads is absolutly ok, when the familie is whole. Mom and dad are NEVER a guarantee that a child grows up to be "better". Statistics prove that over and over again.

BTW it's called "Mainstream" because MANY ppl believe that it is fair and square to give gay couples the same rights as opposite sex couples. I am all for that!

****** said:
First, I never want to discriminate anybody, cause I'm catholic Christian.

That dosn't mean anything. It's not importend what you believe to be, it is importand what you say and what you are doing!
****** said:
But naturally is...let me tell a simple example:
Try to get an internetconnection with two male connectors or try it with two female connectors. You'll get never the chance to write me here in this forum an answer, like you wrote me.
But because you plugged your LAN-cable male into the female connector of your router, its working.
Thats naturally and only because thats naturally, you are here on this wonderful world.

Wow! To compare LAN-cable with nature is absolutly cracy. No further comment!

Hi Kai Uwe,
do you think it is good to delete that topic? I believe that it is important that other members see that even in 2015 there are still middle age inquisition-like belief systems around.
I agree that this is not a normal post, normally it is a very free minded forum, it should stay that way!
Cheers Tom

Are you sure Tom? I also have deleted the link he posted who was linked to a site with fascist ideas. That's not acceptable.

Norbert Woeller said:
****** said:

That dosn't mean anything. It's not importend what you believe to be, it is importand what you say and what you are doing!
****** said:
Try to get an internetconnection with two male connectors or try it with two female connectors. You'll get never the chance to write me here in this forum an answer, like you wrote me.
But because you plugged your LAN-cable male into the female connector of your router, its working.
Thats naturally and only because thats naturally, you are here on this wonderful world.

Wow! To compare LAN-cable with nature is absolutly cracy. No further comment!

Let me do only one technical comment: in the technical world we use very often Gender Changer to connect female with female and male with male to get the things working. But you are right what the heck thinks ****** to compare human live with a lane cabel….
Cheers Tom

Norbert Woeller said:
Are you sure Tom? I also have deleted the link he posted who was linked to a site with fascist ideas. That's not acceptable.

I understand but we have to know the enemy to fight those ideas. And our friends have to see for what ACH is standing for. I do think delete the link - that´s enough.
Tom

Hi Fellow Pilots,

Please let me a short comment on this post:

Personally I would not delete the post, because everyone has the right to express his or her opinion in a civilized manner as long as it is not offensive to anyone.
Myself, most probably belonging to the group which would be not able to "make internet connection" according ******'s example :lol:
But....I am also belonging to an another group which makes me proud to be part and it is the group all of you guys at the Air Child.
If this post would not be here then maybe I would never realize how great you are guys and committed on equal treatment and human rights.
As in a quotation, in this case as well the equal sign has two sides; ****** has the right to express his concern and all the others have the right as well to decide which side they are standing to.
This post is a prove for me this VA has amazing people in it and doing a great job to build and keep alive this community and stand straight for others when it is needed.

Thanks ****** for the post and thanks for all the others showing clear commitment for human rights.

:thx:

If I may add to this: I'd keep this topic too. Let the community seem, that we're not just damn good virtual pilots, but also open minded and tolerant 8)

****** said:
@Norbert Woeller

Second, Love rules and is the only way to break all hate, violence and eval.

God bless you all with his love!

Hello.

Firstly I must say I don't like what I am reading.
do you respect other religions?

You do not show respect with this post.....
I am also a christian and is in shock of what you are writing. We live in the future, not the past, so I hope for yourself that in future post you think a little more before posting.

you cannot judge other what is natural.

Your post did make me angry, and is not very kind.

hope the posts here never get deleted,

anders

Well actually I hesitated to reply to this thread because I think people shouldn't use our forum as a UNICEF complaints forum. This topic has been bothering me for several days now.... I often skip these sort of topics because I get too involved. But on the other hand discriminating remarks about homosexuals just make me angry.

People must be able to take a joke or 2 but denying people a normal family life is discrimination.

So this is what I got to say: people that are shouldn't use computers at all. We're only sitting behind our flightsim pcs because a homosexual named invented computers(a great part of them at least) and defended our freedom during WW2 in the process.

If the British government had allowed him to live a normal family life we would now probably be sitting behind ultra fast quantum computers working on light instead of electricity.

Homosexuality is natural; there are lots of examples in groups of animals. Both temporarily and permanently and it serves a social function.

My advice: if you're thinking about minorities in a certain way, try to think about what certain members of these groups did for us. Some of my heroes: (black, native American) guitar god, Albert Einstein(Jewish) genius, (homosexual, Jewish) comedian, Nikola Tesla(immigrant, eccentric) genius inventor. And you can go on forever...

Stupid comparisons with network equipment are just for people who don't dare to speak about normal things like sexuality...

Hello,

in the next days we will delete this posts. Not our decision, but the postulation of ****** himself.

Best Regards
Norbert

Well... so much for standing up for one's beliefs... sowing wind and reaping jet blast deluxe, eh?

Since this thread will cease existing soon, let me express my deep appreciation for the reaction I could witness here. Makes me really proud to be a member of this community. After one year of membership with Air-Child I know for sure, that I made the right choice :)

*Bow*

Peter Mueller said:
Well... so much for standing up for one's beliefs... sowing wind and reaping jet blast deluxe, eh?

Since this thread will cease existing soon, let me express my deep appreciation for the reaction I could witness here. Makes me really proud to be a member of this community. After one year of membership with Air-Child I know for sure, that I made the right choice :)

*Bow*

I agree :)

Proud to be a member here too :)

Upon his own request, the original poster of this thread has been removed from our pilot database, and all his personal data on Air-Child servers has been deleted. This includes all flight reports and forum posts.

We decided to finally lock this thread but to keep it in the forum, for the records.
I also want to thank everyone who replied here in a very considerate way, especially Peter Müller and Barthe Hogenboom - I couldn't agree more with what you wrote! This thread shows that ACH has not only great pilots but also an open minded and fair community :)

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom