when OMDB Hub is available?

Users Local time
Today 4:02 PM
Kai Uwe Pel said:
Hello Sir,

when the appointed OMDB Hub will be available for us Air-Child pilots to select it?

Thanks,

Kai

WOW I thought it is already opened….is it not….?
Tom

Isn't this just because there are no pilots registered with OMDB as their chosen VA hub? Or isn't that what pilots by hub means? I'm under EHAM, so that's correct. Can't find anybody with OMDB in the pilot roster too. Not surprising because it's a new hub.

Barthe Hogenboom said:
Isn't this just because there are no pilots registered with OMDB as their chosen VA hub? Or isn't that what pilots by hub means? I'm under EHAM, so that's correct. Can't find anybody with OMDB in the pilot roster too. Not surprising because it's a new hub.

but when I went right now to my pilot profile and want to change the va hub name there isn't any OMDB hub availble maybe that's why you can't see any one in omdb hub

Greetings

but when I went right now to my pilot profile and want to change the va hub name there isn't any OMDB hub availble maybe that's why you can't see any one in omdb hub

Same here. The OMDB circle on the Route Net map is also still orange and not blue. I think blue = hub? So OMDB is not a hub yet...

Back
Top Bottom