Aerosoft Airbus SP3 - Shared Cockpit

Users Local time
Today 6:45 AM
Hello guys and welcome back!

It seems like Aerosoft will be adding "Shared cockpit" for their A318-321 series in their coming SP3.

So I thought we would make a topic to see who would be interested in this?

Regards, Kristoffer

Hi out there, the shared cockpit thing is something a lot of VA pilots are waiting for. It is announced for the Majestic DASH8 and available for the Maddog (never tried it). Nice that Aerosoft plans a shared cockpit for an Airbus. I am not shure if I really like the Aerosoft Airbuses - I actually wait for the A320 of "Flightsimlabs" cause they are very detailed and accurate with their simulation. But maybe it is worth to try the Aerosoft version. I am sure that I will buy the Majestic Dash8 Pro Version with the shared cockpit - I already new a Co-Pilot (or Captain) to fly with…through the virtual air.
Cheers Tom

I´d definitely be interested in doing some flights together, I kind of like the the Aerosoft Airbus.
Another addon that comes to my mind is the Digital Aviation Fokker. They had a shared cockpit feature a couple of years ago, I don´t remember if it was any good.

Hello Daniel!

I will most likely fly the Airbus and the Dash exclusively while flying for Air-Child. The Airbus is getting more and more features and the Dash is simply the best aircraft I've flown in FSX/P3D.

Let's hope we have a nice year and two shared cockpits available by the second half of the year.

Blue Skies.

Hi all,

Seems like Aerosoft is moving fast forward with their SP3, so we might see it arriving within this quarter.

A question that came to my mind, how will we report flights with shared cockpit? Since only one pilot can book a single flight.

I know there is a fix for VATSIM for this atleast where one pilot is connecting as "invisible".

Cheers, Kristoffer

Kristoffer Aspen said:
Hi all,

Seems like Aerosoft is moving fast forward with their SP3, so we might see it arriving within this quarter.

A question that came to my mind, how will we report flights with shared cockpit? Since only one pilot can book a single flight.

I know there is a fix for VATSIM for this atleast where one pilot is connecting as "invisible".

Cheers, Kristoffer

I guess the captain may report!
Tom

Hello fellow captains!

Aerosoft has now released SP3 and with that the Shared flightdeck-feature.
So I would like to plan for some shared flightdeck flights.

PM me or reply to this post.

I think there is another problem with shared cockpit on Vatsim - as far as I know is only the old FSINN capable for multiple connection with the same call sign to Vatsim. :?:
Tom

Tom Weber said:
I think there is another problem with shared cockpit on Vatsim - as far as I know is only the old FSINN capable for multiple connection with the same call sign to Vatsim. :?:
Tom

That is correct, FSINN is the only software for VATSIM that got the "Ghost"-mode. And FSINN only works in FSX. The fix could be to let the PNF connect to vatsim and the PF just focuses on flying or something.

Markus Haider said:
There still many other problems! I leave the plane in the hanger right now :roll:
I don't have such problems that I find the aircraft unflyable. What issues do you have?

Markus Haider said:
AT Oscillation as always! It is not unflyable, sure but i hate this haha
I see :(. Though I know they are working with a fix for this, keep an eye on the Aerosoft Support Forums.

Markus Haider said:
SP 1.3C is out and after a short test everything looks good!
Good for your :)
Only slight annoyance I now got is that, even with the engines shutoff, I have and N2 of 0,7% on Engine 1 and only with CFM. Hopefully they fix that soon...

Back
Top Bottom