VA Discounts Page

Users Local time
Today 10:11 PM
Hi,

I navigated to the VA discounts page in the pilots lounge and was presented with a blank page with 'data error' at the top.

Incidentally is the a v-route discount available?

Regards

Chris,

the discounts page should be functional, again.

To apply for a 20% discount on "vroute premium" you'll first have to have a VATSIM membership and secondly enter your VATSIM ID in your so that it shows up on the according column of the roster.
Next, install the standard edition of the (if you haven't done so, already) and enter your VATSIM ID on the config page.
If all goes as planned, you will receive an invitation to the ACH community within a few days. Once you are part of our community you should be entitled to use the discount code displayed on your to upgrade to Premium.

:phew:

That's all there is ;)
Any questions - feel free to ask.

Thanks for the hint, Stefano. We haven't received new information by Aerosoft, lately, and I admit we failed to check on our own. I have now requested (and received) a new list with all Aerosoft VA products, so you can all look forward to new items on your discounts page, soon.

EDIT: Soon means now, at least this time. We have just added all Aerosoft products for which you can get a VA discount, including PFPX and all the Airbuses. Have fun! 8)

Aerosoft to some VA and groups on FB has offered 20% discount on its products weekly. We can contact them and ask you to give us the 20%?

ACH1516 said:
We can contact them and ask you to give us the 20%?

Thanks, I just read the same on Aerosoft's forum, ACH1516.
See this post by Mathijs Kok:
(Btw, a quite interesting thread about some VA's offering pirated add-ons for download. Buying one discounted copy, then distributing that freely ....? interesting morals. Or rather criminal, actually. Definitely something to be observed.)

Apparently the 20% apply to all their VA offers, and apparently this is new :) So I assume that, once you enter your discount code with your order, you will automatically get the 20%. I'll ask Mathijs about it and will edit the intro text of our discounts page accordingly.

From that post it also seems that Aerosoft has added Rome and Zurich airports to the list. We'll include them in ours as soon as possible. (unfortunately we don't get notified if their list changes)

Reason: Anonymizing ACH1516
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom