Non active Air-Child pilots

Users Local time
Tomorrow 12:27 AM
Dear Air-Child pilots,
we currently have a huge number of inactive pilots in the Air-Child database and would like to trim it down a little. Therefore we decided that all pilots who joined Air-Child before September 1st 2014 with no registered flights yet will be "suspended" on the roster. Later on, we will delete pilots who have been suspended for longer from the database.
It may sound a bit harsh but we really have to do something about all the pilots that never got active. No currently active or paused members will be affected, of course.

Pilots who want to be set to "paused" should send a PM to me, Peter or Norbert. I hope you all will understand and agree with this procedure.

Kind Regards Tom

It may sound a bit harsh but we really have to do something about all the pilots that never got active.
I don't think it's harsh at all. What's the point of holding on to all these flightless pilots?

Are there any members around that don't fly but do post on the forum(but don't spam)? Like sponsors or something? Or people that are still saving up for flightsim equipment? That's the only thing I can think of. Flightless pilots without forum posts can be deleted without problem.

For the rest there's always the option to mail us about membership.

Back
Top Bottom