ACH airplane database in PFPX

Users Local time
Today 3:01 AM
Hi Folks,

Recently I dispatch my flight through PFPX and I find it very handy to simply select the proper plane by registration number and that gives all the related weight, etc. information.
However I have realized not all the plane is in the database from our fleet.
Is there any reason for it or am I missing to update something?

Thanks,
Tibor

Hi, could you please make a list of planes that have problems? In Peter's most recent communication he asked which members had problems with which missing planes and schedule problems. I'll make a text file with problems and mail it to him. (He's probably looking forward to this because he's really bored and has nothing else to do :lol: ).

Hi,

As a first shot, please find the list of missing Airbuses:

B-GULL A380
CR-JPB A340
CS-LAL A320
D-AENO A321
D-AHKR A380
D-AJLA A340
D-ALAM A321
D-APBL A320
D-ORBL A320
EC-CGO A340
G-LINE A320
G-SNWH A380
N19SW A320
PH-BHO A320
PH-DVB A321
PH-MVO A340
SX-NEM A320
YU-NDJ A320

Hope tomorrow will have time to go through on the Boeing fleet :)

Hi Captains,

The airplanes missing are all charter ones.
As Pilots can't create flight but just use those present into the schedule, the charter don't need to be set into the aircraft database.

Cheers
Pierre

What data are we actually talking about? When I click D-ALAm in the hangar I see:
Code:
Aircraft Type: 	A321-200 	Base Hub: 	EDDK
Commissioning: 	Mar 2008 	Current Position: 	OISS
Passengers: 	220 	Availability: 	available
Empty Weight: 	44570 kg 	Actual state: 	85.37%
Max. ZFW: 	73800 kg 	Fuel on board: 	4650 kg
Max. TOW: 	93500 kg 	Flights: 	797
Max. LAW: 	79600 kg 	Miles Flown: 	477873 NM
Cruise Speed: 	450 kts 	Hours Flown: 	1404.87 h
YU-NDJ:
Code:
Aircraft Type: 	A320-200 	Base Hub: 	LYBE
Commissioning: 	Dec 2012 	Current Position: 	EDDM
Passengers: 	179 	Availability: 	available
Empty Weight: 	42300 kg 	Actual state: 	90.26%
Max. ZFW: 	61000 kg 	Fuel on board: 	4167 kg
Max. TOW: 	73500 kg 	Flights: 	922
Max. LAW: 	64500 kg 	Miles Flown: 	471709 NM
Cruise Speed: 	455 kts 	Hours Flown: 	1437.55 h

Same with some other charter aircraft in Tibor's list. If he is not seeing that info it's still quite strange.

Note: I've never used PFPX, but I understand it's a flight planning utility. Does this application directly connect to our database or something?

Yes Pierre made a connection from PFPX to ACH. But the planning, which is very good, is only available for scheduled flights - with the ACH connection. But you are free to plan any flight if you are outside of the VA ACH connection. I just planned a charter from Lepa to ENGM B772.
If you are using scheduled flight you have direct access via PFPX - try it - it is a nice feature.
Tom

When I started to collect the missing ones I have realised as well these are the charter ones :)

Never the less for the charters the pilot would need to do the dispatch, so that is the reason why I would expect the charter planes as well in the database.

Of course it is not a big deal, just wanted to know whether if it is intentional :)

Happy landings! 8)

Alessandro Zardo said:
Where can I take the aircraft database for PFPX?

Hi Alessandro,

If you login for Air-child then you will have the aircraft database for the scheduled flights. I am not sure, but maybe you should have the server subscription to access this feature, maybe someone can confirm it.

Airline: ACH
Password: ACHpilot
(case sensitive)

Back
Top Bottom