air child fse

Users Local time
Today 11:17 PM
Hello. I opened a new group "air child europe" in Fseconomy.

The other group we have is inactive and I haven't seen or heard from Remen on a long time.

Currently i can offer 2 aaircraft in the group. Cessna 172 and 195

hubs I have is esmh, esmf and esfy.

hope many pilots will join and some arrival airport who people like to fly to in max 300 nm range?

pays 50/50 in fsconmy, that money I group will go to buy aircrafts, and maybe expand a little.

Hope people are intrested :)

Anders Kvamme Stemland said:
Hello. I opened a new group "air child europe" in Fseconomy.

The other group we have is inactive and I haven't seen or heard from Remen on a long time.

Currently i can offer 2 aaircraft in the group. Cessna 172 and 195

hubs I have is esmh, esmf and esfy.

hope many pilots will join and some arrival airport who people like to fly to in max 300 nm range?

pays 50/50 in fsconmy, that money I group will go to buy aircrafts, and maybe expand a little.

Hope people are intrested :)

Dear pilots,
I did not noticed that Ricardo´s FSE group is inactive. Does anybody know what happened and since it is down?
Cheers Tom

I guess no one was flying and now there is no airports to air child there, so trying to get new life, in fse for Air child.

some idea i have, for every 100 flight made in group i will donate a amount to unicef?
What do you guys think about that?

Anders Kvamme Stemland said:
I guess no one was flying and now there is no airports to air child there, so trying to get new life, in fse for Air child.

some idea i have, for every 100 flight made in group i will donate a amount to unicef?
What do you guys think about that?

Hmm I do not think that this matches with the Vatsim rules and we do not have personal capacities to organize it.
Cheers Tom

Back
Top Bottom