Airplanes missing from the charter page

Users Local time
Today 5:08 PM
Hey. Im missing all of the heavy metal and the concorde in the charter list. My career mode is set to basic. Can you please fix me? =)

+1 - I cant find any of the "new" Airbuses A318/319 on the charter page.... I see them in the hangar database, but that's it. They're currently not bookable for charter.

Cheers,

Peter

Peter Mueller said:
+1 - I cant find any of the "new" Airbuses A318/319 on the charter page....
No need to PM, I've seen it :) Thanks Peter, it's clearly not a feature but a bug. I'll look into it.
Not sure what happened to the Concordes though. I was certain they were there, once :p Will find out. Please stand by.

@Peter S: could you also take a second look at the missing 777-300/200F problem? Because I suspect these problems are related. I can see the 300s in the hangar but never fly them. Something is just locking certain planes for certain members. It could be a simple SELECT statement that goes wrong.

It is only for certain members. I see them all in the charter dispatch page. B777-200, B777-300, B777-200F, Concorde...
Tom

First: I'm really sorry this took so long!! As usual, the problem was with the programmer and a small piece of code, called 'career check'.

I simply didn't realize that some of the more recently added aircraft types had to be included in the list of available types for certain pilot ranks. So, if you were in Basic mode, all planes were available for charter bookings. However, in non-basic modes the smaller busses and 777 didn't show, even if you had the appropriate "type rating". This is finally fixed! Same for the DHC8 which is, like the other Dashes, an entry rank airplane.

I hope you can forgive me, and please, someone remind me of this the next time we add any new aircraft types.
:oops:

Back
Top Bottom