Windows10

Users Local time
Today 6:56 AM
Well guys I have been away for quite some time due to illness. Can't get my joystick hand to do what my brain tells it to do. Please put me on pause till I'm able to use the sim without boring a hole in the ground. I miss flying online with my old friends Alexander Okos, Thomas Weber, and Thomas Storny . Many apologies for not staying in contact. You guys are the best. I'm still trying to use FSX and the hand is improving but it will be awhile longer before I can fly without destroying your acft :).
I'd like to talk to those of you who have windows 8 or 8.1 pro that can get the free upgrade to windows 10. Don't be afraid of it. I upgraded and like it a lot . Way better than before. Didn't have to fresh install all of my add ons or FSX. Runs smooth. For those of you who sit in front of the computer wearing a tin foil hat and you know who you are :lol: , there are ways to block the privacy leaks that you're concerned with. There's an x Microsoft developer on YouTube that goes by the name of barnacules that has a vid to show you how. That's about all for now.
Kind regards

Hi, David. Nice to hear from you again. I hope your hand improves. Otherwise it might be an option to fly an aircraft that is usually flown mostly on autopilot like the 737. Maybe not as much fun but you can fly nonetheless.

For a while I was thinking your pc gave up again, but this is more serious. Just try to keep doing what you enjoy most and don't give up.

David Higdon said:
Well guys I have been away for quite some time due to illness. Can't get my joystick hand to do what my brain tells it to do. Please put me on pause till I'm able to use the sim without boring a hole in the ground. I miss flying online with my old friends Alexander Okos, Thomas Weber, and Thomas Storny . Many apologies for not staying in contact. You guys are the best. I'm still trying to use FSX and the hand is improving but it will be awhile longer before I can fly without destroying your acft :).
I'd like to talk to those of you who have windows 8 or 8.1 pro that can get the free upgrade to windows 10. Don't be afraid of it. I upgraded and like it a lot . Way better than before. Didn't have to fresh install all of my add ons or FSX. Runs smooth. For those of you who sit in front of the computer wearing a tin foil hat and you know who you are :lol: , there are ways to block the privacy leaks that you're concerned with. There's an x Microsoft developer on YouTube that goes by the name of barnacules that has a vid to show you how. That's about all for now.
Kind regards

Hi David,
I know what you mean. After an ice accident in january with my scooter I have a broken left shoulder and I have to do a lot of physio therapy to get it back to work. There is no need to put you on pause, just make sure you getting better - this is the most important thing!
Cheers Tom

Hi David! ;)
Nice to hear from you again. We miss flying whit you.
First, just make sure you getting better.
We will see you soon on blue sky.
Check your PM.

Alex!

Back
Top Bottom