Dear all...

Users Local time
Today 4:46 PM
Hello,
I'm new here and would like to briefly imagine.
Frank Kunath, 34 years young married 2 children and work at a logistics company which is one of the world's largest air cargo fleet operates. :wink: I fly FS9 since 6 years old and already have over 2000 hours online can collect. But I've a question.
Where can I find the data I FSACARS system entry?
And where can I find the beautiful signature is all you have?
I think the idea of Air Child so wonderful that I am here as a father, of course, must register!
Best Regards,
Frank

Hello Frank,

you can find all the information right in the "pilots lounge" - left navigation bar of the home-page.

Look for "my profile" - up comes a box with all your personal information - you will notice on the right hand side a vertical text bar saying "personal files" - simple, click on it - a new window will open and the is all your personalized information - ready to be used.

THX Norbert,

i have fund :lol:

Hello Frank,

welcome to Air-Child.
And where can I find the beautiful signature is all you have?
And if you want to make the banner link to the air-child website, like mine, please have a look at this post: http://www.air-child.com/preview/forum/viewtopic.php?t=85

Bernhard Harb said:
Hi Frank!
Nice to see old collegues again :)
Cheers,
Bernhard.

then we have the same fun with everyone
:lol:

Welcome to Air-Child, Frank! Nice to see the "Stuttgart Division" grow 8)
Although the flying part of that division is rather small, if I look at the pilot roster ;)
And we're still behind the Vienna division ^^

Bernhard Harb said:
I think you could say "VACC Austria" Division :) Because our Forum is full of ACH Banners *g*
You guys are great! Have to see that... *off to VACC Austria forum* :lol:

Back
Top Bottom