Reorganisation of flights

Users Local time
Today 6:29 AM
Hi colleagues,
can someone please reorganize and check the booked flights please?
For example, Jose Bettencourt, I don't believe that someone is able to do only 41 flights with more than 130 000 hours and approx 40 000 miles, that sounds really strange.
Thanks

Hello Martin,

you are right the hours don't fit. I have reduced the hours and points to 100 and 298 respectively ... pending the calculation of the actual hours and points later today

Hello Chris,
sorry for disturbing again, but looking at the pilot roster the first five pilots are wrong, in my opinion.
To achieve such an amount of flight hours they have to fly more than 10 years, 7 days per week and 24 hours per day .... mhhh well that's not possible, sorry.
Thank you

Re: RE: Re: Reorganisation of flights

Martin Laengle said:
Hello Chris,
sorry for disturbing again, but looking at the pilot roster the first five pilots are wrong, in my opinion.
To achieve such an amount of flight hours they have to fly more than 10 years, 7 days per week and 24 hours per day .... mhhh well that's not possible, sorry.
Thank you
Will have a look at it over the weekend thx for letting me know. I have a hunch it has to do with fsacars I will have to double check though.

Gesendet von meinem Pixel XL mit Tapatalk

Just wanted to confirm that in fact, it has to do with FSACARS as a reporting client :!: . Unfortunately, I don't really have the time to check for screwed up Pireps every day but I will set a calendar Appointment for once a week and have a look at the numbers weekly.

I have a better idea to minimize those errors though ... let's all just use FS Flight Keeper or XACARS :whistle: .

Back
Top Bottom