Cargo Crew mission package

Barthe Hogenboom

Beta Team
Users Local time
Today 5:08 PM
I've searched the forum but I can't find any topic about this. And because we're a flightsim children's charity I think it's worth mentioning.

I stumbled upon because I now also use FSX:SE. It's a good mission package with a nice repaint for the default DC-3 which has some small tweaks done to it. So far it's just a regular mission package like the ones Just Flight makes. Some of the missions have some minor issues so you'll need the Steam forum sometimes to complete them. But this is something almost all mission packages suffer from, even the default ones. The pilot flying them can easily do something you didn't anticipate as developer. , .

[imgpop]http://www.avsim.com/pages/0515/CargoCrew/011.jpg[/imgpop]

What makes this package special is where it's revenue goes:
All of Jane Whittaker’s proceeds from Cargo Crew and Dangerous Approaches go to a very worthy cause, direct financial support Rosie Davies Appeal. Rosie has Caudal Regression Syndrome and is one just three people to undergo lifesaving and pioneering surgery. Rosie is still faced with ongoing medical costs and future surgeries so proceeds from these two products will help support this brave girl.
Read more about the developer Jane Whittaker , , or . Jane's contribution to aviation, charity and the games industry is amazing and given the challenges she had to face makes me have a lot of respect for her. Jane is also assistant Editor at PC Pilot Magazine, a magazine we all got to know very well. She helped developing games like the Sims, Dungeon Keeper, Theme Park and many more.

Atari, The Sims, flightsim, it all feels like part of my life. So reading about Jane and her work was very special to me.

Back
Top Bottom