Original plane list

Users Local time
Today 11:46 AM
Hi all,
it's not easy to find all original airplanes for air-child repaint. So, I suggest to list all of them.
See you in he sky.

Aircraft name | website | last update | X-plane release require | air-child livery
------------------------------------------------------------------

, x-plane.org, freeware, update 04/2009, X-plane 8.22+.

, x-plane.org, freeware, update 06/2008, X-plane 9+. See the post

(author is "Riviere", WS version unavailable), X-plane.org, freeware, update 07/2008, X-Plane 9+.

All, or almost all freeware x-plane aircraft models are listed in repaints... Links may be broken in few cases (did not checked for smoe time), but links are they under photo and aircraft name is link "model available here" where "here" is link. Payware models are named, so You can search and buy them in best shop (like PMDG).

But good point is to check all those links in all repaints (fs9/fsx/xpl) and get them working if they are missing.

/me is adding this to his "to do" list :)

Thanks Szymon,

I didn't see the aircraft links in the hangar/repaint. Where my glasses?

After a check of all X-plane links, ones are unavailable:
-
-

Other freeware planes, not tested :
- An or another with
- An by Riviere

See you.

Frederic Leger said:
After a check of all X-plane links, ones are unavailable:
-
-
Frédéric, did you already get access to the special X-Plane forum here (by Tom)? It's a "secret" forum because it holds links to non-official aircraft versions. You will find the Fokker and the ATR there.
If you didn't get an invitation yet, give us a shout and we'll remind Tom (or maybe he reads this) to invite you.

Back
Top Bottom