Hager A380 Xplane10

Users Local time
Today 10:50 AM
Liebe Piloten,
leider ist auch mit dem A380 patch für xp10 nicht wirklich geholfen. Es wurden zwar ein paar böse Bugs eliminiert doch nun funktionieren anderes für viele XP Sim Piloten wichtiges nicht mehr richtig. Wenn TrackIR benutzt wird kann man nicht auf die verschiedenen Panels zoomen, das Bild springt immer wieder zurück. Auch das kleine doch sehr feine Programm Pilot View ist nicht zu benutzen.
Also wer ihn schon hat muss mit diesen Bugs (vielleicht noch andere) leben - wer ihn sich zulegen will sollte noch warten bis Peter Hager sie wirklich auf XP10 anpasst, was, wie ich ihn kenne, frühestens nach dem verlassen der xp10 beta Phasen sein wird.
Cheers Tom

Nice, a message like that. If it was Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Frans or Portuguese... but not... it's German, to me is that like Chinese... :x
I understand that we won't have an update of the Airbus 380 from Peter Hager until X-Plane 10 from the beta phase is. Problems with TrackIR (I do not use it) and Pilot View (I use it with the CRJ-200), and probably some others... Is it correct? or Do I miss something?

I am so sorry I forgot that this forum is in english - :lol: ok :lol: - I was just testing the XP10 patch for Peter Hagers A380. Now it works in XP10 but not with TrackIR or Pilot View. With TrackIR you cannot zoom to the different panels and Sandy Barbours PilotView just does not work. There are other optical artifacts like that you look on both sides of the pit right on the ground of the runway - nice for helicopters but for an A380. The Taxi Cam does not work cause Laminar put it out cause it eats to much performance - it should come back later. Peter just told me that he will not going to update the A380 before Laminar is not out of the Beta Phase this includes all RCs which are more or less betas. So who have the A380 has to wait for this update to get all functions back. Anyway let´s hope for a cool update of this, one of the best, plane models.
cheers Tom

Interesting. I didn't notice these two bugs as I don't use TrackIR/PilotView. I am using the 3D cockpit and it has predefined viewing positions that can be assigned to buttons so I guess thats an alternative to PilotView. The taxi cam was active before the hotfix but was useless for actually anything, could just see the plane.

Yes there are more bugs then those - did you see the pixel errors in the windscreen of the 3D - pit, or the holes where the at the left and right where the chart monitors are. Peter just told my that he has a lot of bugs in the VC which have to been repaired. But first he will do the release of the A321 which will not be very soon maybe may or later. To much problems with xp10. Austin told all the developers by mail and very official that all XP9 planes will run perfectly on XP10 - but this is not the case, that for sure. And so all the plane developers have to catch up - but what with? - with the next beta or a RC1 or 2 which is never an RC it is just a new beta. As I know XP not earlier then the 3 part of the year we will go out of beta phase. during this time we can use planes which really work in xp10 e.g. the DASH8 400, The CRJ200, or the Dreamliner (but this is inside not more then a default plane - nothing special) only some GA - the rest is XP9 - even the .org guys are selling all the planes now under the XP10 label - be carefully with buying.
Cheers Tom

I understand Peter and the other developers, why fix something that can be broken by the next beta again? However what I don't understand is, why is XP still beta? I bought a game in a store that had the version 10.03 written on it, not signed up for open beta 0.002. I sure hope they get their act together cause it is kinda annoying me. Also the abysmal performance I get does not really help.

I will probably buy the CRJ-200, I only read positive things about it. I'm an airbus fan but will work with whatever. :)

Back
Top Bottom