Dash 7 ACH Textures Error

Users Local time
Today 9:14 AM
About 5 minutes after load the Dash 7 with the ACH Textures I get a CTD and the Error referes to Fe.dll, has anyone suffered this before?

Umm.... not really ;) I've used the Dash 3 or 4 times without problems.
First thing you should check is if it's just the textures or the aircraft. Try the same flight with a different texture. If all goes well, we may have a texture problem, but I never heard of such problems appearing with delay.
Did you fly this route already with another aircraft? It might also be a scenery problem (which is happening far more often).

I did so, actually after the CTD I did the flight (the same dispatched one) with one of the two default liveries and no problem at all. These problems ocurred in airports with addon scenery installed, I´ll try some others without addons if this could be the cause of the problem.

The first time it was in Biarritz, France (Simwings) and yesterday in Vigo, Spain (VFR-Mesh Scenery Galicia from FSPlanet).

I have France1 from Simwings but I think Biarritz is France2. Will try the Vigo scenery.
I admit if it happens at two airports it's suspicious. I will also check memory usage, maybe those textures need too much ram
:wonder:

RAM shouldn't be a problem since I have 4GB in my computer. When I start the aicrafts everything is OK but in about 3 or 5 minutes the aircraft goes white (without textures at all) and when attempt to load them the CTD comes. If nobody else is having this problem, that points to some problem in my computer.

Carlos, I finally found some time to look into that texture issue. And, yes, it was a texture issue ;)
I installed them from the site and tried a flight. As soon as I switched to outside view or VC, FS crashed. I found 2 problems:
First and probably cause of the crash: the Elevator texture was missing :oops:
Not sure of the second, but I thought the 32bit texture of the fuse could cause problems, so I replaced it with DXT3.
Did a pattern flight and everything seemed fine.

I've replaced the download package by now and also added a RAR archive.

IMPORTANT: Everyone who installed the Dash textures, please download again and reinstall. Thanks.<i></i>

Back
Top Bottom