Concorde Performance System

Users Local time
Today 12:55 AM
Hi Captains

This the name of the future software I'm developping.
Only dedicated to Concorde it will allow to calculate fuel / weight and balance and Take-off performance.

Cheers
Pierre ;)

It look's great!

Pierre, you mentioned once that you worked on real concorde? Pilot, engineer?

One more thing, how good is flight sim labs concorde in you opinion(in comparation with NGX, Maddog, Level D)?

Thanks

Hi Zeljko,

Thanks for reply.

Yes I've worked at Aerospatiale central laboratory until 1997 and on Concorde from 1969 to 1972.
Unfortunately I wasn't Pilot or engineer.
I was only working in quality control service. I just tested thousands parts and sub-parts of the "Great White Bird" as we called it.

Concerning FSLabs Concorde, in despite that I had some different with Lefteris Kalamars during the beta test. I can say:
1- It is the only one FSX Concorde Simulation.
2- It is the nearest simulation of the real aircraft never designed. (Some incoherences have never been taken in account by dev. team)
3- It needs a very powerful computer to correctly fly with medium and heavy scenes and with real weather generators as REX or Active Sky.

Now, you should be able to decide if you would buy it or not.....

For any question, don't hesitate to contact me.

Cheers
Pierre ;)

Hi Captain's

Here an update from my future tool.

See :

Cheers
Pierre

Hello captains,

Concorde Performance System is released.
Download here :

This product is distributed as Donationware.

Hope you"ll enjoy.

Cheers
Pierre ;)

Pierre, I love this application! Thank you very much :)

I have a question, though: If I end up burning more or less fuel than CPS predicts during my fuel planning before departure, will my approach speeds be updated to concider the real time weight of the aircraft?

Hi Andreas,

Sorry for late reply.

In fact, no, The landing speed calculation is made with planning weights and fuel.
You can see on the Landing form (bottom) a scale allowing to associate Landing weight with VLA (Vref) speed.

If the weight at landing has difference with planned one, use this scale to obtain the right speed Vref then add 7 kt to obtain VTT and add 10 kt to Vref to obtain VTT max.

Hope this help.
Chers
Pierre ;)

Back
Top Bottom