Duplicate PIREPS?

Users Local time
Tomorrow 6:20 AM
Hey,

I don't know what just happened, but I filed a VATSIM flight, using FSPassengersX and FSX, but for some reason there are duplicate PIREPS, the only difference being that one was an online flight, one was an offline flight. I think this should probably been an email to whoever's in charge of this, but I'm kinda wondering if anyone else has had this problem before...

Cheers,
Lyndon

P.S. I',m very confused- I don't even know if this is a question or a request xP

I do know it's a problem....
That's about it haha
Sorry if I'm confusing you guys as well

I'm not confused at all .... but I don't have a clue, either :rofl:
It's a bit strange, indeed, because it never happened that way before. FsPax doesn't even know about online or offline flights. What we do is check this vroute script ...
... with your Vatsim ID. If the last entry matches your transmitted flight, it will be marked as "online". Simple as that.

So, even if you transmitted it twice, it should be marked online in both cases. Additionally, in the FsPax pirep script we have a check that would send you a message if the same flight (same flight number, block time and arrival time) was already in the database.
Obviously something went wrong, but I don't know what. Probably some kind of (air)space singularity :lol:

For now, just click on your duplicate report in the list. In the top right corner of the pirep view should be a link to delete that report. Do that ;)

Give me a call, should it happen again, any time.

Alright,
Thanks for the tip :)Is there anything I can look for to help troubleshoot?

Cheers,
Lyndon

Alright, Cheers :)

Back
Top Bottom