About flight.

Users Local time
Today 3:24 AM
Few question about "flight search",i click ACH1025 flight show some infor has scheduled days(mon thu fri) and departure time,those meaning i NEED to flight in either monday or Thu or Fri? And i need to departure on UTC17:30 from LKPR? Also aircraft type can not change?
Or can change departure time in Briefing?

Hi,

You can change departure time, number of passangers, cargo weight etc, and you can fly whatever days you want. You can't change only aircraft tipe. But if you want to fly this route with other aircraft tipe, go to dispatch centre, then to charter flight. Select available aircraft from the list and enter departure and arrival airports. Then you can choose available airchild route or create your own waypoints.
You can create your own charter flight too, if desired route does not exist in sheduled flights.

Cheers

Jia Hsing Fu said:
meaning i NEED to flight in either monday or Thu or Fri?
There's no obligation. You also don't have to stick to the departure time. The schedule is there to add to the realism, only if you want it.
The aircraft type can not be changed but you can use a similar aircraft if you don't have or don't like the given type. For example, if you don't have the ATR, you can use a Dash 8 or the BAe Jetstream instead. However, your report will still show an ATR.
Just don't use a Twin Otter for a 747 flight - it wouldn't look good :lol:

Back
Top Bottom