Forum crashed .... no survivors!

Users Local time
Today 3:21 AM
In case you wonder where all the posts in the Hub News have gone: Norbert accidentally pressed a button, and the Hub forum was history :) As we have no backup yet of the new forum database, these posts are gone forever... maybe we will restore some from the old forum.
However, all you need to know is that apart from the already installed hubs - Cologne, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Athens, Amsterdam and Vienna - the latest addition is Manchester, EGCC.
Last post by Norbert has been resurrected and follows.

Administrator said:
In case you wonder where all the posts in the Hub News have gone: Norbert accidentally pressed a button, and the Hub forum was history :) As we have no backup yet of the new forum database, these posts are gone forever... maybe we will restore some from the old forum.
However, all you need to know is that apart from the already installed hubs - Cologne, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Athens, Amsterdam and Vienna - the latest addition is Manchester, EGCC.
Last post by Norbert has been resurrected and follows.

Sorry :oops: :oops: :oops:

I've been looking through the moderator options.

Can I give Norbert a 1 hour forum ban for bad behaviour? (it is just to test out the banning options, honest) :twisted: :mrgreen:

I'm not sure, but are Norbert's hub posts (that he deleted) in the miscellaneous forum? There are a load of hub posts in there, but none have any content :?

Good find :)
That's definitely the topics from HUB News. But no posts. And the icons indicate moved topics :wonder:
Anyways, I looked in the database yesterday, searching for some keywords, and there were no posts to find.
In moderation they're called 'shadow topics'. Only thing you can do with them is delete. That's what I'm going to do now ;)

Back
Top Bottom