Fly & See Santa 2012

Users Local time
Today 7:14 PM
VATEUD and VATSIM Scandinavia are once again proud to announce it's annual Fly And See Santa Event. Starting at 1800Z on Saturday 15th December we will staff EFRO, ESPA & ENTC including enroute sectors to guide you to the northern part of the globe. Fly from anywhere over the global VATSIM community into EFRO, ESPA or ENTC for one of the biggest events all year!

Last year we had an astonishing amount of aircraft and this year we are preparing for even more traffic, so bring along plenty of holding fuel and your best Christmas wine as we celebrate this year's Christmas with VATSIM's biggest Christmas event!

We strongly recommend that you go to our website and read through the information there to make your journey as easy and enjoyable as it can be. Some content still has to be updated and will most definitely be updated before the event. If you have any questions feel free to use the contact form there and we will be happy to help you out.

Visit the north, for an event you don't want to miss!

All above is quote from vatsim. I wish to participate, online, but it may be very difficult for me. I have no sim currently installed also weekend 15-16th will be full of other events from my meighborhood in witch i need to participate personally (real life calls). On other hand i was participating in one of past events and that is very interesting. Very warm welcome, even for pilots flying in unscheduled flights. Because of VERY high traffic there is LONG hold expected. Take LOTS of fuel. ATC prefer to have most flights booked for specific time (5 minutes intervals between landings, or something). That makes very short margin for pilots unbooked. But they try to fit everyone into runway asap.

From my personal opinion... There is not too many events on vatsim with simmilar high flights load. World Flight is one of other and Fly Across the Pond is other, there are also some legends from New Year on Madeira (with up to 3h holdings)... Expect LAG with many aircrafts in air...

Back
Top Bottom