Merry Christmas!

Users Local time
Today 9:54 PM
[imgpop]https://xqjhbg.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pbasbR3vuWMph5yb3XmFKbCAbPlKiMGGcla1IT8Vh6fJiYlAj99cMlsCBnMsMfoBaWE1mZPv19SlQj_XjlCJo3I1F7wmtYxun/ACH%20Merry%20Christmas.jpg?psid=1[/imgpop]

Hi!

Merry Christmas to all and to your families.

Seasons Greetings
Pierre :fly:

Thank you Pierre, I wish you and your familiy the same and, of course to all other pilots to....

Enjoy a peaceful time with your beloved ones and a happy new year...

Merry xmas to all who survived the End Of the World.

And for all Air Childs who like to sing on board - this is the song of the day:

Sing it loud!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) with all your first officers around you 8) 8) 8) 8)

Cheers Tom

Feliz Navidad y felices fiestas de fin de año para todos.
Goza en estos días la compañía de tus seres queridos.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year festivities to everyone.
Enjoy the company of your loved ones in these days.

:fly:

Merry xmas to all who survived the End Of the World.
Yes, the media now has to find another ancient culture that predicts such an event or otherwise there's nothing to look forward to. :rofl: :rofl:

Merry Xmas all.

I see Santa doesn't need us this year :lol:

Well in that case after this quick RJTT-UNKL flight it's time for some downtime!

And also merry christmas to all of you lucky people that aren't stuck on GMT -5!

EDIT: Or maybe not, didn't fly in months and my approach on UNKL was terrible, visual approach in a heavy snow storm nearing 0 visibility and windgust destroyed by flaps, unfortunately crashed a mile from the runway. Ah well, hopefully better weather next time

Merry Christmas to all those who celebrate, Happy Holidays to all the others!

As you have noticed, I was overly busy, lately, so my traditional christmas speech was cancelled, too. But don't worry, I'll probably bother you all before the new year. :D

ps: I have some free time tomorrow and will upload all new liveries.

snoopyxmas.jpg

Back
Top Bottom