VA discount?

Users Local time
Today 3:12 AM
I was plan to purchase airbus extended by VA price,but seem it's not work now?

Greetings~

Hi Jia,

The discount page needs resetting once again which is done manually by Peter once the current period is up.

I will inform him, and it should be working again soon :)

Andrew Williams said:
The discount page needs resetting once again which is done manually by Peter once the current period is up.

I will inform him, and it should be working again soon :)
He did, and it's fixed! 8)
Last requests have been sent to Aerosoft, as well.

Hi!

I have just got the same problem since yesterday.
At the time I clicked on the Discount request for Fs Flight Keeper, a line got displayed saying that the request would be send on Monday 11th. Now the page returns "data error".
My question is:
Is there already somebody dealing with that issue or should I contact somebody to inform them?
Thanks for your help.

That means the current batch of discounts have been sent off. Peter needs to manually restore the discounts page for the next batch :)

Hello

I also aplied for discount code. So my question is. Where do I get this code. Does it's going to be sent to me thru e-mail, or as a private message in Air-Child?

Greetings

Rafal, the new codes have been requested today. As soon as Aerosoft sends them and we fill them into the system, you'll see a short message displayed on top of your screen, once you log in. On the 'discounts' page you will then find your code :)
It usually takes 2 to 3 workdays until Aerosoft hands out the codes.

Back
Top Bottom