Obsolete arr. point for EPGD (and general route corrections)

Users Local time
Today 9:36 AM
Hi,

All routes arriving to EPGD filed before via LODNI should file now via GRUDA. Eg. plan from EPKK should look like this: JED N133 GRUDA

And in general: I understand some of Admins do update routes for new AIRACs each time they become outdated. But it must be a huge job and a lot of reviewing every month! Maybe we should create some additional channel (forum thread, given email adress etc.) for sending new/corrected flightplans. I'm flying only on Vatsim so I care a lot my FPs are current and valid. Acctually a lot of FPs taken from Air-Child flight booking are outdated. In such case I use existing VRoute flightplan or I correct it myself and upload it to Vroute. This is good opportunity to send it (before verified at VRoute) also to Air-Child!

Regards
Bogus

Re: Obsolete arr. point for EPGD (and general route correcti

Boguslaw Gagalski said:
Hi,

All routes arriving to EPGD filed before via LODNI should file now via GRUDA. Eg. plan from EPKK should look like this: JED N133 GRUDA

Hello Boguslaw,

yes, I'm guilty :oops:
Boguslaw Gagalski said:
And in general: I understand some of Admins do update routes for new AIRACs each time they become outdated. But it must be a huge job and a lot of reviewing every month!

Indeed it is a huge job. Sometimes we have 20 invalid routes after AIRAC change, but sometimes we have 200. Like this month :devil:
Normaly I try to fix them as quick as possible. But this time I hoped, that the upcoming new and excellent flightplanner "PFPX" will ready to use. Because this will simplify my work immense. But it isn't. The developers need some more time.
So I have to fix the routes in the old way. Be shur that at least the routes to EPGD will be fixed in the late evening.

Best regards
Norbert

Norbert,

It's not about your fault :p If you're able to correct all routes in just one evening - that's not so bad but I was afraid you may need some additional help - so trying to find how all community could help you.

Bogus

Helo Boguslaw,

no, I'm not able to correct all routes in just one evening. Not 200 routes. But I have just fixed all routes to EPGD.
Thank you for your hint.

Have a nice evening
Norbert

B.t.w I'm also upload all routes to vroute. Must be more then 1000 8)

Your welcome! Please note that also FPs from EPGD should start from GRUDA instead of LODNI.

BTW Is there any way to see the route from/to airport without booking the flight?

Bogus

Hello Boguslaw,

all routes from and to Polen ar up to date now.
Boguslaw Gagalski said:
BTW Is there any way to see the route from/to airport without booking the flight?

Ha, ha... how do you know ;) This will be a new part of the flight briefing. It's ready programmed. Peter will add it in the next days.

Norbert Woeller said:
Helo Boguslaw,

no, I'm not able to correct all routes in just one evening. Not 200 routes. But I have just fixed all routes

Hello

I'll help you during the weekend

Greetings

Back
Top Bottom