ACH0004 Jan Vilijn

Norbert Woeller

Founder
Users Local time
Today 3:17 PM
Normaly I don't like birthday greetings in forums. But I'm sorry, this one have to be said:

Jan, I'm wishing you all the best to your 75 birthday. I'm wishing you healthy, many lucky hours, days and years with your family, and I'm wishing you allways three green lights in your life. :flowers:

Also I want to say THANK YOU, for your kind help you have given me over the last 10 years :cheers:

Hi Jan,
I too wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY, health an happiness ... and an always steady and fast internet connection :mrgreen:

And a vaery large greating from me here in Denmark as well. Go for the next 75, Jan :clap: Hope you and your wife is having a nice celebration. All the best -

Torben

hbjan.png

Jan,
after all I've heard about your party schedule you won't be able to read this before the weekend ;) anyway .... I send you all my best wishes for your 75th birthday and for the next 75 years at least!
:flowers:
May you always have blue skies and a clear runway.
And above all: Have a great party! :cheers:

Hi fellow AIRCHILD friends,

Just got back in town and see what a birthday greetings,, :eek: ,thank thank thank all of you
for your fine wishes :clap:

My wife and I had a swell time roaming through Belgium this time, we had a nice time.

Good to see you,all had a fine time doing your flights keep em coming guys and I will join you soon up there again.

Back
Top Bottom