Proposal: EDDM - ESSA

Users Local time
Today 12:08 AM
Hello dispatch team,

based on Free Route Airspace implementations in the Rhein UIR and Sweden UIR the following routeing might be added for the coitypair EDDM - ESSA:

EDDM ANKER Y104 MAMOR UL132 EKPEK DCT DETNI DCT VIBAR Z227 NILUG ESSA

Best regards
Morten

Morten Grandt said:
Hello dispatch team,

based on Free Route Airspace EDDM - ESSA:

EDDM ANKER Y104 MAMOR UL132 EKPEK DCT DETNI DCT VIBAR Z227 NILUG ESSA

Best regards
Morten

Hello Morten

Vatsim Germany strongly recommend to use for inbound and outband germany flights those from Vatroute, and in Vatroute I found only such flightplan:

FL246-FL999 ANKER Y104 MAMOR UL132 BODLA L132 DEMUR N746 TESPO M607 ARMOD Z228 NILUG

http://www.vatroute.net/web_showfp.php? ... sa&start=1

So I think we should ask Norbert or Peter, or Maybe someone from us is a Vatsim Controler and can confirm those routes then we could add them

greetings

Rafal Zielinski said:
Vatsim Germany strongly recommend to use for inbound and outband germany flights those from Vatroute, and in Vatroute I found only such flightplan:

FL246-FL999 ANKER Y104 MAMOR UL132 BODLA L132 DEMUR N746 TESPO M607 ARMOD Z228 NILUG

greetings

Hi Rafal,

well, I assume that is a recommendation since most of the stand-alone route planning systems do not take into account route restrictions defined in the RAD.

However, as we usually aim for "as real as it gets" I think that DCTs published in the framework of Free Route Airspace programms in RAD appendix 4 should be available for FPL filing also in the simulated world.

What is the opinion of the dispatch staff?

Best regards
Morten

Hello Morten,

my first thought was, that the DCT secments are too long. So I have checked your route suggestion with CFMU. Below FL335 you will get errors like this one on FL285:

ANKER Y104 MAMOR UL132 EKPEK DCT DETNI DCT VIBAR Z227 NILUG -ESSA0215 -PBN/B4) ROUTE165: THE DCT SEGMENT EKPEK..DETNI (240 NM) IS TOO LONG FOR EDMMCTA:125:315. MAXIMUM IS 0 NM [EDMM1B] ROUTE165: THE DCT SEGMENT EKPEK..DETNI (240 NM) IS TOO LONG FOR EDUUUTA. MAXIMUM IS 0 NM [EDUU2X]

But above FL335 it's allowed. So I have added the route to our database. (EDDMESSA02). However I recommend EDDMESSA01 because this route is only 3NM longer then EDDMESSA02

Thanx for your suggestion
Best Regards
Norbert

Norbert Woeller said:
Below FL335 you will get errors

Hi Norbert,

yes, that's correct since the lower vertical limit for the RAD DCTs is higher than the UIR boundary in order to avoid conflicts with vertical traffic.

Thank you for adding the route!

Best regards
Morten

Rafal Zielinski said:
Hello Norbert

And what about a route I've found in Vatroute? Are we going to add it too?

Greetings

Hello Rafal,

shur, add it. So we have three options to fly from Munich to Stockholm.

Best Regards
Norbert

Back
Top Bottom