New Vatsim pilots flight

Users Local time
Today 2:00 AM
Fellow pilots,

This wednesday the 11th , Norbert and I will do a flight for pilots who are unexperienced with Vatsim, and are interested in taking their flightsim experience to the next level.
At 19:30 we will be on Teamspeak and talk about what can be expected during the clearance. You can already be online then and parked at a gate. Then one of us will go first so that others can hear how clearance is requested and things get on. Then the new Vatsim pilots depart and me or Norbert will close the group. We will also stay on teamspeak to answer any questions that come up during the flight.

The exact route will be announced later, but we will depart from or arrive at Hamburg EDDH.

So if anyone is interested, please respond to this topic. Also if this wednesday is not convenient, let us know and we will try to schedule for another time and day.

Hopefully this will bring more pilots into online flying. But be warned, once you get the hang of flying online, you don't want to fly offline again :lol:

Robert-Jan

Hello,

suggest you look at Vienna as your point of departure or point of arrival as there will be a check-out of a new controller at LOWW_TWR and any traffic is highly appreciated and welcome.

:clap:

PS: can´t join you, as I shall be one of the examiners on this check-out :mrgreen: :wonder:

Norbert, we want to start from Hamburg, because EDDH is not so big as LOWW, and on Wednesday there is normaly higher traffic flow then in EDDH. Nice for us older "Onliner". But for newbies EDDH is the better choice.
But maybe I will have a look after the session to Vienna.

i want to give it a try ...one problem though Im in Japan and that add +9h.....04:30 in the morning

Ill try to be there..... :wonder: :clap:

Matej Sagmeister said:
i want to give it a try ...one problem though Im in Japan and that add +9h.....04:30 in the morning

Ill try to be there..... :wonder: :clap:

I will make you a dark, dark coffee :mrgreen:

Matej Sagmeister said:

Just the perfect time to experience what those pilots for holiday charters go through many times :lol:

And just to be sure, bring an aircraft you are comfortable with so you can concentrate on the whole atc thing :wink:

We will fly from Hamburg to Stockholm this evening.
Charts for Hamburg can be found here: http://www.vacc-sag.org/airport/EDDH
Charts for Stockholm can be found here: http://www.vaccsca.org/site/index.php (Pilots/Sweden/Online AIP/Stockholm Arlanda)

Everyone who wants to give it a try is very welcome. Fly Online!
See you tonight

Back
Top Bottom