Paint-Job

Users Local time
Today 12:58 PM
Can somebody send me files of air child liveries ,so i can do some repaints for MD-80 and PSS 777-300ER , maybe one little Cessna Cernado 206 for some bush flying.....
:twisted:

Matej and for PSS A320? :oops:
the only paint I now is the walls of my home :lol:

Amigos, we need some freeware paint-jobs. My Opensky jumbos cry out for UNICEF colours. :D

Matej: I actually did send you the paint kit a while ago. Either the mail was rejected or I mistyped your addy (which is the more probable case ;-)

But I finally had a better idea. You (and James, of course) can download the paint kit here:
http://www.air-child.com/files/ach_paintkit.zip

Included is a photoshop sample for the A320 (to show you how the base paint should look like; doesn't have to be matched exactly), the Air-Child logo, some basic elements and the necessary font types.

James, that would be cool to finally have the first freeware paint! 8)

I'm sorry buddy, but I think you've got the wrong end of the stick. I AM a budding photoshopper but despite numerous attempts I have never managed to create a new livery. I can never seem to get the paint-kit files open.

I'd love to contribute in this area, but I just don't know enough. Sorry if you thought I was a skinner, I'm just the ideas-man. :cry:

Paz.

thanks, recieved it....by download....hehehe.....typo i quess....its ok....
will try to do some painting.....for all of us.... :wall:

Matej Sagmeister said:
Can somebody send me files of air child liveries ,so i can do some repaints for MD-80 and PSS 777-300ER , maybe one little Cessna Cernado 206 for some bush flying.....
:twisted:
Hello Matej,

this job is already done for Carenado's C206.

Josef

Back
Top Bottom