FreeWare Repaints.

Users Local time
Today 9:49 PM
Hi all,

When looking at all the very fine paintjobs there are in ACH colours,I must say, very well done guys! :clap: At the same time I must conclude that most are all on Payware a/c.

When we expect to go out of the preparatory stage and open up as new full time V.A,we may hopefully get a surge of new pilots, of all ages probably,I will bet that there will be very many that can,t or will not afford to buy Planes at will. :cry:

So, if we like our pilots to fly a/c in our colours, the least we can do is to have a number of good Free-ware a/c painted in our ACH colours standing ready in our Hangar to choose from. :)

This morning I received an e-mail offer to buy a PMDG MD-11 for the price of 54.99 British pnds.
Surely,these are not prices to own 8 or more a/c. :( .

I strongly believe that our V.A , with all the good things that have been accomplished till now :clap:
must concentrate on available painted,ready free-ware a/c in the hangar,where i,m convinced that new members will be looking for. :D .for reasons I mentioned above.

Just a suggestion from experience guys.

c.u up there and on-line.

This morning I received an e-mail offer to buy a PMDG MD-11 for the price of 54.99 British pnds.
Surely,these are not prices to own 8 or more a/c.

Jan, I don't know if you have already read the terrible news, but Avsim has been hacked and is completely down. I think this email you got about the PMDG is sent to you (and 60,000 others) as a spam message with harvested emails from the Avsim servers. The person who did this is known by Avsim staff and allegedly he afterwards hacked into the root of their servers and deleted everything on it. Read all about it here

Jeroen

@ Jan, you are right. Most of the repaints are not for freeware aircrafts. We will try to paint more in the future. But this depends on the time of the painters.

@ Jeroen, the AVSIM story is incredible. I have many words for people, who are hacking such a wonderfull community site. But can't say this words here in the forum. They are not allowed...

Back
Top Bottom