Wilco E-Jets

Users Local time
Today 11:55 PM
Hi folks,

I am fairly new the Air-Child VA and satisfied with the offered fleet for the company flights. But I am missing something. We have the ATR, which of course is perfect for short range flights and some heavier aircraft, designed for mid to long range. But what about the E-Jets from Wilco (E170-E190)? Those two types are perfect for short to medium range connections, fast and economic and a model worth flying.

Any chance for it?

Welcome to Air-Child Jacob!
Jakob Grzywacz said:
But what about the E-Jets from Wilco (E170-E190)?

Any chance for it?

Good news :wink: The ERJ will be one of the next aircraft we will add to the fleet. But at the moment we are working at the last parts to start with Air-Child. So please stand by :wink:

Thanks, Jakob! :wink:

Daniel, as you can see further up, we are going to include the ERJ 145 as a short hop / commuter aircraft first. Now the ERJ is not actually part of the "E-Jets" but with the Feelthere models (FS9/FSX) already a sim classic. Once we have the ERJ (to include a new manufacturer, as opposed to just a new type, is always a bit of work) we can start to also include one or two of the E-Jets. Personally I think the E190 would be enough because the 170 is quite close to the ERJ in capacity and performance.
I think that both, ERJ and E-Jet, will be added to the fleet before the end of this year.

Hi!

Thanks for the answere! Even better, in my opinion the ERJ is much more "flyable". :)
There are less bugs because of the missing Auto Thrust system and vertical guidance.

Best regards

I agree. I like this bird a lot. But didn't fly it since we started Air-Child. So it's about time it becomes part of the fleet ;)

Back
Top Bottom