World Tour 2013 Appointments

Hi Guys! :D
We decided to fly next leg of World Tour, from FYWH - FZAA on Sunday at 17h Zulu Departure Time.
ROUTE:
1.OMATA UA617 KSA
DISTANCE :arrow: 1093NM
FL :arrow: 250-410
BLUE SKY!

Hello guys, here's a flt plan for this leg
FZAA-DGAA ALT DBBB FL250-FL460
BZ UG856 LV UB600 ACC
I will be parked at gate 8
BLUE SKYS TO ALL

We decided to fly next leg of World Tour, from DGAA - GMMN on Sunday at 17h Zulu Departure Time.
ROUTE: :arrow: DCT TESMO UR982 OG UR866 BULIS UM372 MAK UR722 CSD
DISTANCE: :arrow: 1786.2NM
Who wants to join us ?
Blue sky to all :fly:

We decided to fly next leg of World Tour, from GMMN - LEMD on Sunday at 18h Zulu Departure Time. :fly:
ROUTE: AGDAL G5 TOLSI UG5 KORIS UL27 VJF UN10 HIJ UZ230 SOTUK
DISTANCE: 437 NM
FL=250 - 380
Who wants to join us ?
Blue sky to all!

We decided to fly next leg of World Tour, from LEMD - LIRF on Sunday at 18h Zulu Departure Time. :fly:
Who wants to join us ?
Blue sky to all!

HI GUYS! :D
We decided to fly next leg of World Tour, from LIRF - LGAV on Sunday at 18h Zulu Departure Time. :fly:
Who wants to join us ?
Blue sky to all!

It could be possible that i'll manage to get my sim online again to that time, but no guarantee... Last time got some problems with xsquawkbox, witch caused sim to crash during flight quite randomly, sometimes afet few hours, sometimes after few minutes...
Other problem is that i need to get to Madrit from Lisbon, and i'm not sure if i have any current maps or sceneries for that area...

Szymon Kurzacz said:
It could be possible that i'll manage to get my sim online again to that time, but no guarantee... Last time got some problems with xsquawkbox, witch caused sim to crash during flight quite randomly, sometimes afet few hours, sometimes after few minutes...
Other problem is that i need to get to Madrit from Lisbon, and i'm not sure if i have any current maps or sceneries for that area...
Hi Szymon! :D
If you want! I can give you scenery and charts for that airport.
Send me PM and tell me what you need.
Blue sky!

Thnx.
Charts and scenery is not the problem. I'm not sure if i'll have time for that flight at that hour. Need to negotiate with wife :p

BTW, got any route already?
I could get LPPT to LGAV via overfly LEMD.

Szymon Kurzacz said:
Thnx.
Charts and scenery is not the problem. I'm not sure if i'll have time for that flight at that hour. Need to negotiate with wife :p

BTW, got any route already?
I could get LPPT to LGAV via overfly LEMD.
I FOUND 3 ROUTE FROM LPPT TO LGAV ( NOT VIA OVERFLY LEMD )
1. :arrow: IDBID DCT UREDI UN870 DIPOL UM191 PDT UM871 PAL UL869 CRN UM601 RUTOM UN604 ARA UB34 NEMES
2. :arrow: IDBID DCT UREDI UN870 BCN UM601 RUTOM ARA UJ52 IXONI UL53 PIKAD
3. :arrow: RAKOD ZORBA DIPOL RBO PINAR SEGRE BRITO PISUS PONEN SEROX VILAR KARES BISES BCN DIPES TOSNU LAPIT OSPOK NOLVI INKIR ORKUM ELSAG ALG ARSIK MOROB ORVEX QUENN VELEX RONAB DORAS SOMAS LAMEB ADREN TOMGI RUTOM ENESI RILIN
ALL ROUTES AR FROM VROUTE
BLUE SKY!

Okey.

I'll not be able to do such long hop at one time. My last flight was actually on exact opposite way LGAV-LPPT and it took aprox 4:30h. Now LPPT-LGAV, with targetin overflight of LEMD at around 20:00 in my local time, still leaves something lik 3h of flight from that point. Will be too late for me to finish that in LGAV.

BUT it may be possible that i'll join online that time.

HI GUYS! :D
We decided to fly next leg of World Tour, from LGAV - LOWW on Sunday at 17h Zulu Departure Time. :fly:
Who wants to join us ?
Blue sky to all!

HI GUYS! :)

We decided to fly last leg of World Tour 2013/2014, from LOWW - EDDK on Sunday at 17h Zulu Departure Time :fly:
Does anyone wants to join us?
Blue sky to all!

HI GUYS! :)

SO WE FINISH TO WORLD TOUR 2013/2014 AFTER 54 WEEKS FYING ALL OVER THE WORLD ITS FINALY OVER AM PROUD TO FINISH.
AM WANT TO TANNKS :arrow: DAVID HIGDON,THOMAS STORNY, TOME WEBER, OLIVER POHL,RICARDO REMENTERIA TRONCOSO,PETER SACH,RAFAL ZIELINSKI,NORBERT WOELLER,ANDRE BOHNI,ZELJKO BUDOVIC,JAN BETLACH,SZYMON KURZACH.
THANKS ALL THE GUYS FOR FLYING WORLD TOUR. :cheers:
I HOPE THAT NEXT TOUR 2014/2015 WILL BE GREAT
EVERYONE HOW WNAT TO JOIN :arrow: ON NEW WORLD TOUR ( ITS EASY ITS FUN )
KNOW THAT SOME GUYS SCARED TO FLY ON VATSIM NETWORK ( BE A MAN )
IF SOMEONE HAS PROBLEM TO FLY ON VATSIM DONT HESITATE, ASK FOR HELP!
WE HAVE FEW GUYS HEAR ON OUR AIR-CHILD COMMUNITY THERE ARE CONTROLLERS
DONT HESITATE, ASK FOR HELP!
THE NEW TOUR 2014/2015 IS NOT FINSH YET, IF YOU HAVE SOME QUESTION ASK TOME HE IS IN CHARGE.
ALL THE GUYS :arrow: GOD BLESS YOU AND BLUE SKY!

Thnx for the nice words Alex. Yes a new tour is in planning. But this will be a Europe tour. 52 legs all around europe and it´s neighbors. You find the status quo here in the forum:

Nice landings Tom

Yes, I'm saddened to say it's completed . Looking forward to our next journey together. Alex was a constant the whole tour. You could count on him to be there always. Everyone that I encountered during this tour I consider a friend. Even learned a couple words in different languages. Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks? I think there were 17 votes for Europe as our next tour. I voted for Europe. I suspect Alex and Tom voted for Europe 8x each :rofl: . If not, it would be great to see you all on the Tarmac 8) . Join in the comradeship and have some fun. We help each other on every flt so don't be nervous if new to vatsim. Vatsim can't hear us when we talk to each other on team speak ;) . Unless of course you press the wrong darn button!

See you soon

David Higdon said:
Yes, I'm saddened to say it's completed . Looking forward to our next journey together. Alex was a constant the whole tour. You could count on him to be there always. Everyone that I encountered during this tour I consider a friend. Even learned a couple words in different languages. Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks? I think there were 17 votes for Europe as our next tour. I voted for Europe. I suspect Alex and Tom voted for Europe 8x each :rofl: . If not, it would be great to see you all on the Tarmac 8) . Join in the comradeship and have some fun. We help each other on every flt so don't be nervous if new to vatsim. Vatsim can't hear us when we talk to each other on team speak ;) . Unless of course you press the wrong darn button!

See you soon
Thnx for the nice words DAVID. :)
I'll see you over the European sky! ;)
Blue Sky!

Back
Top Bottom