Freeware EFB: TaxiMap

Users Local time
Today 5:25 PM
The first step to build a TaxiMap for my Freeware EFB:

[youtube]bDU0SsoQVYY[/youtube]

More on ;)

I tried to install it on a second machine - but I fail already with FSUIPC Client software. :-(
Cheers Tom

No, of course not. Can be easily operated with the mouse. But it is cooler with touch screen :oops:

The download of the current version with TaxiMap and TaxiCam is available next week. At the moment, the beta test is running by different users. Will announce the download here and post the link.

I'm trying it right now, i saw all that things for PSS. Do you have some document with install instructions? I have widefs, i use laptop for all external applications. Do i need to configure something special to run it from there?

No, everything works with WideFS. Only for the EFB TaxiCam - not the ND TaxiCam, a small server on the FS PC must be launched.
Also, the access of the EFB to the FS is faster when you join the FS folder as a network drive on the network PC, where the EFB installed.
A detailed documentation as PDF in the download, can be called directly in the EFB about DOCUMENTS. I'm working just at video tutorials for all major functions, which can be obtained directly at the EFB.
For optimum work, the EFB requires Adobe Reader version 11 or higher and Internet access for the maps.

More on

Looks very nice Peter, well done mate.

I'm still wondering why I didn't keep flying the PSS 777 instead of purchasing the Captain Sim 777. :?

Mike.

"I'm still wondering why I didn't keep flying the PSS 777 instead of purchasing the Captain Sim 777"

I fly the PSS with 5 (soon 7) monitors with 120 frames. PSS for ever!

I have written some programs for the PSS, e. g. a TaxiCam and V-Speed calls. I make the remaining missing calls (Gear up/down, Flaps, Glideslope...) with PM Sound.

Do you have some modified air file for pss? It's just not flying well... But even like that is better then CS :lol:

Zeljko Budovic said:
Do you have some modified air file for pss? It's just not flying well... But even like that is better then CS :lol:

Lol no doubt. My next attempt is to remove the EFB from the CS 777 and try and insert it into some other aircraft. Apart from the EFB and the general look of the cockpit she certainly does suck!

Mike.

Freeware EFB: Active Runways

Nice little feature. Active runways on any airport in the range of 140 nm from the aircraft:

[youtube]k_fKeAqdv8g[/youtube]

Radius is adjustable with FSUIPC.

EFB News

After the major update from 4 weeks ago, I have again added an EFB in the iPad design, since for example, Quantas uses for its Boeing aircraft Ipad EFB.

and United Airlines uses this variant:

Original:

and "Fake":

The download can be found here.

Requirement is an existing version of the EFB. The current version of the September 7 2013 can be found here.

Copy the PadEFB.EXE in the directory of the EFB. Then either start the BoEFB.EXE or PadEFB.EXE. Both access the same data and settings, are therefore not separately configurable.

This is only a design variant and can not be used on an iPad!

There is still much to do. Unfortunately, there are still many errors. But it goes on.

Back
Top Bottom