Fskeepers and maddog

Users Local time
Today 3:54 PM
Anyone get fskeepers to work for the md80 or do you have to use other reporting software like xacars?

After running the acars installer,When I click on one of the panels to install the ACARS device , the panels are black screen or have large letters.

David Higdon said:
After running the acars installer,When I click on one of the panels to install the ACARS device , the panels are black screen or have large letters.

You don't need to install acars for flight reporting, so no need to run acars installer. This will add one gauge to the panel, which have some interesant functions - but is not necesary. I don't use it, becouse i prefer to avoid unnecessary DLL's in fsx. And Maddog don't like anything to be added to his panel, becouse everything will be overwrited and reverted to initial panels - each time you run maddog Manager&Setup.

Go to "documents" section of Airchild and look in "pilot manual". You have there step by step simplified instructions how to set and use FSFK for flight reporting:

If you have further questions, just post here

Thanks, had a senior moment :oops: . Confused the ACARS panel with the reporting. Good thing I didn't click add hotspot. Have the panel in the pmdg. Comes in handy for the taxiways on vatsim. Just going to quit being lazy and download and print aerodrome charts ;) .

Yes, it's good for that :) I have one laptop which needs to be repaired right now, but i want to use it for all other things when i fly - AS2012, FSInn, Flight bag, internet surfing and all fsx software that can be installed and used from another PC

Back
Top Bottom