X-Plane 10 64 bit plugins group flights

Users Local time
Today 3:23 AM
NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW

April 21, 2013 (13:00z)

We have 2 working plugins for group flights using X-Plane 10 64 bit:

(own plugin for Windows, MacOS X and Linux)
(new X-IvAp for Windows, MacOS X and Linux)

Both plugins/networks have NO VOICE, but ACH-pilots can use our TeamSpeak 2 server or (much better) Skype to communicate using text, voice and/or video.

:fly:

Ricardo Rementería Troncoso said:
NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW

April 21, 2013 (13:00z)

We have 2 working plugins for group flights using X-Plane 10 64 bit:

(own plugin for Windows, MacOS X and Linux)
(new X-IvAp for Windows, MacOS X and Linux)

Both plugins/networks have NO VOICE, but ACH-pilots can use our TeamSpeak 2 server or (much better) Skype to communicate using text, voice and/or video.

Thnx Ricardo, that means Ivao works? So we still need Vatsim!
Cheers Tom

Ps. I just saw that it does not work on ivao or vatsim. So again waiting for xsquawkbox. How does the community can motivate Ben Supnik to upgrade the xsqbx?
Cheers Tom

Tom Weber said:
Thnx Ricardo, that means Ivao works? So we still need Vatsim!

Ps. I just saw that it does not work on ivao or vatsim. So again waiting for xsquawkbox. How does the community can motivate Ben Supnik to upgrade the xsqbx?
Officially it doesn't work with IVAO or VATSIM, but it's X-IvAp... I am right now using IVAO's network and it works fine :rofl: I'm at EHVB (Valkenburg, closed) and I see many aircrafts around EHAM Schiphol (Amsterdam).
I've not tested with VATSIM, but the old 32 bit version (0.2.1) did not work with that network. I suppose nothing is changed, but... you never knows... ;)

About Ben, it's not about "motivation", it's a matter of priorities and workplanning at Laminar Research.

Jan Betlach said:
how do you setup this X-Ivap version to work on IVAO network?
First step: you MUST have an account (registration) at IVAO.
If you still have to register, then you must use the 32-bit from IVAO, install it, register and check if it works (of course, using X-Plane 32-bit).
You need a list of IVAO servers ( )...
[imgpop]http://www.remen.nl/XPlane/Screenshots/X-IvAp09.jpg[/imgpop]

You must add the server to the file "my servers.txt" (see screenshot):

X-IvAp08.jpg

I've done it so:

X-IvAp10.jpg

Then you can choose the IVAO-server and login:
[imgpop]http://www.remen.nl/XPlane/Screenshots/X-IvAp02.jpg[/imgpop]

IVAO confirm your login:

X-IvAp03.jpg

Never forget to add your flight plan (well, you have read the Manuals, anyway, have you?):
[imgpop]http://www.remen.nl/XPlane/Screenshots/X-IvAp01.jpg[/imgpop]

Check if you are added in the IVAO online map (hier using ):

X-IvAp04.jpg

And also using :

X-IvAp05.jpg

You can also check the clients list from IVAO using :
[imgpop]http://www.remen.nl/XPlane/Screenshots/X-IvAp06.jpg[/imgpop]

and with WebEye you can also check the information IVAO knows about your flight:

X-IvAp07.jpg

I hope this information is complete.

EDIT: A warning: Sometimes you do not see you anymore using the IVAO network. Remember this beta version is not made for working with IVAO, but only with X-FlightServer. It's also possible the IVAO servers stop the communication if they see you are using another software, not IVAO's official version.

Saludos,

Yes be carefully with using other software then IVAO or VATSIM allows, you can be banned forever. VATSIM p.e. Is very strict with that.
Cheers Tom

Ricardo,

thank you for the tutorial. I think most of it has been clear to me except the fact, that I needed to add the Ivao server list into myservers.txt.

I'll try to connect tomorrow. We can hope that the official Ivao 64bit version is not far away.

Saludos,

Jan

I've tried this IVap as per Ricardo's "tutorial". Everything works except that I am getting a message: "syntax error".

Jan

Jan Betlach said:
Everything works except that I am getting a message: "syntax error".
Of course, one of the ReadMe's says:
Known issues:
- No voice functionality
- "Syntax Error" during connect to the server
- TCAS function not ready
Voice must be off in the preferences... or you must use an external voice application, like the TeamSpeak server of Air Child or Skype.
The "Syntax Error" has no consequences for the working of the plugin or the network.
The TCAS function, and many others like METAR, TAF, etc., etc., do not work. Just do not use them.
It's a beta, but the basic functions work. :clap:

Saludos,

Back
Top Bottom