Air-Child Dash8 Q400 Majestic

Users Local time
Today 7:10 AM
dash8.PNG

Magic Krüger strokes back!
Thnx to Hartmut we already get the Air-Child painting for that brand new Majestic Dash8 400.
I included no thumbnail in the texture folder - maybe you can make it and send it to the forum. Thank you very much Hartmut for your excellent work.

As this plane is not (yet) part of the fleet I cannot add it to the repaint site. Use this link:

Dear pilots,
I just saw that the nose of the Dash needs a little repair of the paint. Stay tuned for a new download version.
Cheers Tom

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

As I said we had to repair the Dash8 repaint. Thanks to Hartmut it is ready for release. I added a thumbnail for this bird.
Cheers Tom

Hi Tom,

can you reload the the file please?
THX

Joe Holmes said:
One of these days I am going to buy this Dash 8. I am hearing really good things about it.

Yes it is! A very good looking and complex simulation. I think it will be my first choice for the upcoming tour 2014/15 (If I find time to join)
Cheers Tom

btw. use this with the Dash:

Thx

Interesting, Tom. I will have to bookmark that link so I don't forget about this handy tool. Thanks, sir!

Hey Tom!

I have to bring up this thread again, as I'd like to know, if there's a chance, getting the Dash 8-Q400 added to the fleet - especially to the charter-fleet. I know we can set us up with a substitude... which is cool and all... but I'd like to see the real thing when flying for Air-Child. Maybe I'm not alone.

Cheers,

Peter

Ah, yes - of course. Is there a way I can communicate this to him or will he be reading this anyways? As far as I have read so far, he's a busy man... which is ok... this issue is not really THAT important.

Anyway - thanks for the reply! Have a nice sunday :)

Pete

Hi pilots,

Any change this bird will be added to the charter flights?
I understood Norbert could do this, but did not see a signal from him.

Happy flying :)

Back
Top Bottom