Hello from Spain!

Users Local time
Today 4:49 AM
Hello everyone!!

If been searching my perfect VA for quite a long time, and no one did suit me like i expected, but... guess what!! i finally found it!! Thank u for such a huge idea and a comfortable group to fly with. I´ve been flying irregularly a couple months as an ACH, looking how everything worked, and i finally decided to stay, so i hope you´ll see me a lot more through European skies these days.

About me... im a 24 years old M.D. (i recently finished med school) from Madrid, and i´ve been flying since i was 12 (moreless), but i´ve been very irregular lately, because i didnt have a powerful computer.

Just wanted to say hi and thanks! :)

Hola Alvaro,

Bienvenida!

Hope you'll be here as your Home.

Cheers
Pierre ;)

Welcome to Air-Child, I really hope you will like it. If you want to follow the World Tour 2013 - just jump in to the leg of the week or whenever you want.
Cheers Tom

Hi+welcome :!:
and i´ve been flying since i was 12 (moreless), but i´ve been very irregular lately, because i didnt have a powerful computer.
Yep, I've also been flying since the first versions of FlightSim and yep, my PC also doesn't know what powerful means. I still have fun; as long as it runs stable from gate to gate it's OK for me.

Back
Top Bottom