VFR skills

Users Local time
Today 11:09 PM
This video just made my day:

We have checked some reliable sources and that was not ACH pilot :lol:

I'm sure that guy didn't have so much fun on that day...

Yeah nice one . hope I am not going to sounds same tomorrow . I am at the Gold Coast doing trial flight tomorrow . Let you know how it went first time in the cocpit of a real plane . Shame I don't have one of that camera which you can have in the cocpit for flying experience . Would be funny to see my face when runway is just coming closer and closer haha . Happy flying Petr

I tried real cessna 172 recently, it's awesome!

Tomorow is a very important day for me too, i have finished my German integration course and i have Tomorow exam :yes: Tomorow maybe i'm going to scream for help like in that video, when i see my test and questions! :lol:

Zeljko Budovic said:
I tried real cessna 172 recently, it's awesome!

Tomorow is a very important day for me too, i have finished my German integration course and i have Tomorow exam :yes: Tomorow maybe i'm going to scream for help like in that video, when i see my test and questions! :lol:

YOU WILL MAKE IT!!!!!!!!
CROSSING MY FINGERS :cheers:
Cheers Tom

Thanks Tom, i have survived my exam! :yes: :champ:

I must wait for results, but it was ok, we can party...

Petr,everything ok?

Hi , guys it was easer then my sim . Did take off my self . When I encrease throtle to take of power , Cessna 172 just kept the centre of the runway nothing unlike in the sim . Flying was so cool nice weather . I should be flying again on Tuesday morning with a different school . only one think I was told as mistake from sim is too much watching instruments . happy flying Petr

Congrat Zeljko! So you guys going to fly in the real world....yes much cooler. Our days last week in the Veneto for paragliding was quite good - better then we expected. We had good flights even at the Monte Baldo at largo di Garda where we had a hight difference from 1700m - 5600ft - enough time for crazy exercises like full stall etc. Landing is strange there cause strong headwind and the landing place is quite small. So if you do something wrong you will not reach it and you go swimming (look the video). But even my friend who has not much flights managed it very good. So he could make his examination flight there to get his license. Cool examination flight from the Monte Baldo - this is something believe me!
Cheers Tom

Swimming in Largo di Garda:

That's cool video! I thouht that was you first time, and after that i saw description...

I'm visiting flying schools too, need to choose one and start with training this autumn. I'll try to make a good video next time, and I sincerely hope i will not land cessna in Rhine, Elbe, or Danube :lol:

Petr, that is normal, I was warned too about looking at instruments... They don't know that we are experienced IFR pilots 8)

Hi , one thing I have noticed whith sim the rudder is unrealistic that in real through out the turns when banking was just about 10 degrees I did not apply any rudder ad turn indicator was still whit in the two markers , where in sim you must apply ruder . Elevetor controls as well as ailerons goes much smoother then in the sim . Well look forward Tuesday flight at Sydney . Looking to choose a school as well , was saving the money for CPL , but still considering my age as I am 37 . Happy flying Petr

Petr, that is exactly what i said to Tom after my flight, about rudder... But you explained it better.

BTW, i am 36 and i have a very good profesion, but still consider CPL :yes:

I heard about people started at age 40...

Hi , we'll I have a good job too , probably never make the same money as pilot , but everytime I see flying plane above when working , I wish I just drop everything and when for it . I am doing still more reaserch for school . Where do would you like to do your licence ? Have you already find a school ? Cheers Petr perhaps we should open a topic : real flying ? Perhaps might brings some RP to this topic for advice etc

Petr, i know how you feel... I did some research, but this is a good idea about new topic, we have some pilots in ACH and i'd like to hear some opinions and advices

Hi Zeljko, if you fly any GA planes just for fun ,perhaps we could meet at some small airport and practise like cicruit or small distance ,touch and go etc . I think would be a fun low and slow . Drop me a line if you interested . cheers Petr :?:

sure Petr, i'd like to do that, we have many things to talk about :)
I don't fly GA to much, but i have Real Air legacy and Duke, and a couple more planes for that. What is your time zone?

AEST + 10 to UTC . I have cerenado C337 ,but now mostly cernado cessna172n . Only 2VOR and ADF other wise very simple plane . Petr

Back
Top Bottom