FS Weekend Lelystad - Air-Child meeting?

I`m just comming from a meeting. And I have to say that I don't know if I can be there at sunday. We (my film-company) have 2 projects where we have to finish the concepts soon.

But I want to stay with you there on sunday. If all things will going well, I will travel by train. It's a long way, but I will have time to spend with you 3 or 4 ours. (OK, a little bit crazy travaling 5 or 6 hours, for one way, for beeing 3 hours to stay in Lelystad. But FS simming is grazy :lol: )

So pray for me, that we will have much ideas to complete the concepts as soon as possible :wink:

Norbert Woeller said:
So pray for me, that we will have much ideas to complete the concepts as soon as possible :wink:

pray.gif

;) Hope it helps! ;)

yeahyeah, still alive LOL

You should know Im always around Pete ;)
Still have a WT to complete and run..... [read: drink lots of beer and harrass Joeygirl]

If all goes well I will be at EHLE ;)

Great news, Marc! (also the part about Joeygirl :lol: )
Would be fun to meet there and maybe have some pints of milk ... or so ;)

Good evening,

the decision is made: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm vary sad about that. It was my great wish to meet you all in Lelystad. But I have to accept that my hobby is not my job.

I'm wishing you a nice weekend and I hope to see you all next year.

Best regards
Norbert

lelystad Sunday

Hi all,

Now that,s too bad Norbert,w,ll be thinking and talking of you ,my friend,

business must come before the joyas hrs. :cry:

Bram and I will try to be there around 10: 00 hrs in the coffee recreational area,and mind you
beer is being taken after business is done too. :shock:

c.u all .

We missed you badly, Marc! I can just hope you couldn't make it. Not that you had been there, waiting for someone, and not having received the phone number i had sent by PM .... :?

Back
Top Bottom