[new release] PMDG 747 air-child livery.

Users Local time
Today 4:15 PM
The new livery is available for both FSX and FS9.

The main update is that all three engine variants for both the pax and cargo version are available.

Other cosmetic changes are:

Reg number and country flags added to rear of fuselage.
Reg number added to underside of wing.

Virtual Cockpit folders given an air-child makeover (colourcoded for each variant)

Cargo nose door given the airchild and cargo logos

Available from the repaints page.

Andrew Williams said:
Virtual Cockpit folders given an air-child makeover (colourcoded for each variant)

That's really awesome!! :clap: :clap:

ps: can I have Heineken cans on the sideboard?? :p

Peter Schindler said:
ps: can I have Heineken cans on the sideboard?? :p

Sure...

or can even go one step sadder, and hire your own pilot with logo on shirt pocket :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

These are not included in the download.

Really FAN-TAS-TIC !!!! :goodjob:

Pierre : :clap:

Hi all!

I've just flown with new ACH textures.

The FS9.1 ones are not complete.
The undercarriage is grey, VC too and there is no windshield. (For both PAX and cargo)

Thanks to see that

Cheers

Pierre

Pierre Chassang said:
The undercarriage is grey, VC too and there is no windshield. (For both PAX and cargo)
Hi Pierre,

Sounds like you haven't followed the instructions in the 'read me' file, Not copying the files from the original texture folder will leave the undercarriage a plain grey and no windshield etc.
Install:
1. Copy the 'texture.ACH_xx' folder directly into the PMDG aircraft folder.
Typically C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Aircraft\PMDG747-400F

2. Copy the entire contents of the 'texture' folder, and paste it into the 'texture.ACH_xx'folder. DO NOT overwrite any files when asked.

3. Open the 'add_to_aircraft.cfg' file, copy its content and paste it at the end of your textures in the original 'aircraft.cfg' (which you may want to backup before). Replace the XX in the first line with the next texture number.

I could add all of these files to the package, but would make the download much larger, for something you already have on your pc. ;)

Andrew Williams said:
I could add all of these files to the package, but would make the download much larger, for something you already have on your pc. ;)
To add to this: it's basically not allowed to distribute original files from PMDG (including original texture files). Modified textures, however, are ok. That's why we just deliver the repainted parts.

Oh oh!! :eek:

you've right!! indeed. So sorry. :oops:

Cheers

Pierre ;)

Hi Andrew and Air-Child Pilots,

Yes Sir, all works perfectly well now. :rofl:

Never forget to pay attention to what is written in the README.

Cheers

Pierre

Hi!

just still a little issue:

The 747-400 GE PAX can't change IDENT. It is always D-APAN. :(

Any idea?

Thanks

Cheers
Pierre

Do you mean on the livery itself?

If so, there is no way to change it apart from making numerous liveries for each of the tail numbers.

Hi Anrew!

Yes, the issue is only on the pax livery.
That I don't understand, is The Cargo one works well. Tail number changes when I change it in FS but not the PAX ?!?!? :'(

Cheers

Pierre

Hi,

Just looked at your reports.

It just so happens that the 4 cargo flights you have flown, have all been in the plane with tail number OY-ALH, which is the number I chose to put on the livery.

If you flew one of the other cargo planes, the tail number on the plane would still show OY-ALH, just like the tail number on the pax version shows D-APAN whichever plane you fly.

Unfortunately, the tail number can't be changed for each different plane, unless I made a livery pack for each and every different plane number in the fleet. (17 in all)

Hi!

Ooh OK, "I saw the Light".

Thanks for help Andrew.

It's not important. I can wait.

Cheers

Pierre ;)

Back
Top Bottom